Thread: RIP Fred Willard

Default RIP Fred Willard

Actor/Comedian Fred Willard has died. He was 86. I enjoyed a lot of his movies. I didn't know he was that old.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...-obit-1000942/

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: RIP Fred Willard

I first remember seeing him on "Real People", like 40 years ago. He certainly stayed busy acting well longer than most. A funny guy. RIP, and prayers for loved ones.
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Border Desperado

Fred Willard was brilliant, i loved him in the Christopher Guest movies and he was perfectly cast as Phil's dad on Modern Family.

Jimmy Kimmel's entire show last night was a tribute to Fred, who made regular appearances on the show.

Here's a lovely article about his relationship with Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Quote Originally Posted by tbsfan View Post
    Fred Willard was brilliant, i loved him in the Christopher Guest movies and he was perfectly cast as Phil's dad on Modern Family.

Jimmy Kimmel's entire show last night was a tribute to Fred, who made regular appearances on the show.

Here's a lovely article about his relationship with Jimmy Kimmel Live.
    Thanks, tbsfan. 😊 I saw Kimmel last night and enjoyed their tribute. Fred Willard was always a favorite of mine, too.
    LA Times article was great! Thanks again!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you