Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Default Re: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Here's the in-studio segments from the past two weeks. The first video includes Joe's full interview with David Crosby (who is a great person to follow on Twitter btw).

Last weekend's show featured a tutorial/demo of Joe's legendary talkbox. And he also spoke about what motivated him to write one of my favorite songs of his: "The Radio Song"!

Stewart Copeland will be the guest on this weekend's show, and that is going to be awesome!
    "City streets don't have much pity,
    When you're down, that's where you'll stay..."
    -Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
    When the question was first asked he said he'd answer it the next week because he wanted to do a segment on it. It was cool. Rocky Mountain Way was a bonus too. I wish he would have streamed it so we could see him and what he was talking about too.
    Can't wait till he digs into his tapes he says he has of jams he done and talks some more on Rock history.
    Yes! That will be an awesome show when he does that. And since I missed it when he did the livestream, it'd be cool for him to do another one.

This weekend's show had quite a bit of songs he has played on other shows, but good ones nonetheless! I also enjoy when he plays a song where I have to refer to the playlist, Scamp, this week's gem (besides the Joe solo songs and Eagles of course ) was Dorothy Moore "Misty Blue". He didn't talk as much this time, however his interview with Stuart Copeland was awesome! Two musicians talking all things music and touring. Stuart seems real down to earth. Can't wait to see what this week brings.

Joe is going to have Jimmy Fox from James Gang on this Saturday!!!!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/885fmsoca...38155243208713