Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Default Re: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Couldn’t agree more Rambo. His show has been a joy. So refreshing. He had great stories this past week (12/19) and even talked about how he met Joe Vitale and the rockets Vitale and him used to mess around with and gave more detail regarding the solo song “Rockets”. Nice. Vitale has cool pics regarding the rockets in his book. He played “Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You” by Stevie...I couldn’t believe it. Funny commentary regarding Pablo Cruise....I thought it was a guy too he played a track he was on Bill Wyman’s solo album. That was cool, along with his solo song “Things” with a little backstory, also. It was a fun show and he was more chatty.

I am obviously behind hoping to get Dec 26 episode in today. His Facebook post was so cute. Keep rocking Joe!

So listened to last show of the year Dec 26. He played 40 greatest records and I was surprised how many were from 80s. Cool show. Not much talking but it appears he will be taking a break from the show, understandably, and I get the impression that he won't be weekly anymore, since he said "on the periphery". We all know he wants to get out and make music/ tour/ appearances so that would be tough doing a show+. I truly enjoyed his radio show and will miss it. Here's to 2021!

I think they all are getting a little anxious. Originally the Eagles were going to pick up their schedule where they left off. I think they were planning the first show in Sept (?) which would mean they would start rehearsing around mid summer maybe. Now the way things are going here in CA there may not be any live shows till 2022, gasp.
    I have to think that as bad as it has been on us not having any live music it must be worse for them especially Joe who lives to play and perform. It helps keep him sober. Keeps him out of his "dark place" as he calls it. Plus it doesn't help that we're all getting older and it may seem like their careers are passing them by.
    I'd like to see Joe do one more show and just answer all the "Ask Joe" that haven't been answered. He could have some music playing in the background maybe.
    Perhaps he'll work more on his book or maybe another album He wanted to do a Blues one. He could do so many thing a with smaller group. There are so many great players and singers close by him that they could get together and still stay isolated Maybe after he gets vaccinated
    I could see Steve Luke, Timothy and Ringo just to start. There are so many I can't even think of names right now. Whats the guy he interviewed? Said he'd get tested and maybe they could jam.