Quote Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
I like how he answered all the questions even the personal ones. Liked how he says when he and Marjorie would hug good bye they didn't want to let go. I wish he would have her on as a guest. She's a good match for him. It's cute how she runs to kiss him before he goes on stage for shows or how he waves to her when she's mentioned at his award ceremony for the MoPOP Founder Award. They really seem to enjoy each other.
Sometimes i'll go back and listen to past show's questions just to hear his answers. I skip through little by little till I hear him talk. Wish he'd also have Joe Vitale on. The two of them really get laughing about past history.
One of the biggest things I've noticed about Joe since getting sober as he is becoming more comfortable with his life and just enjoying it.
i couldn’t agree more scamp! Their backstory....I was like wow. Funny how life is sometimes. Things can get so tangled and messy and then viola! And yes!! Where is Vitale?? Hopefully he’ll be on soon. His book was a blast and such a great collection of pix. I asked Joe about the John Lennon and Ringo Jam that Vitale mentions in the book. Also a few others. Ha ha. Maybe one day! Marjorie would be a great guest too, maybe she’s shy? How about Lucy? I wonder how his boys are...how about , Don, Timothy, Szymczyk?