Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Default Re: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

I haven’t listened to this week yet (so ashamed..)I couldn’t get the player to work plus my work schedule and this tropical storm and such. But I really enjoy it. That interview was so cool with Cameron and Irving. Funny How a chunk of Irving’s shots were of the top of his head, Joe mentions it too....lol.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    I haven’t listened to this week yet (so ashamed..)I couldn’t get the player to work plus my work schedule and this tropical storm and such. But I really enjoy it. That interview was so cool with Cameron and Irving. Funny How a chunk of Irving’s shots were of the top of his head, Joe mentions it too....lol.
    Irving said he didn't know Joe was video taping it too, only audio for the show. I think it was just his height. LOL I liked when he compared the hair on the top of their heads.
    Maybe Joe will do more video streaming of interviews. Also hopefully more rock history, he's a walking history book of Rock and Roll. His backstage videos sometimes look like a Who's Who of rock.

He sure is scamp! This past Saturdays show was good, no guest, but some cool stories sprinkled throughout. I love how laid back he is and doesn’t “showboat” or brag. Just tells a story that ties into the song, as with the Chris Cornell story...man I would’ve loved to hear that collab!!! He did a nice tribute To Peter Green, and Played great Music as usual. Q&A, some great questions coming in...I learned the Gretsch he gave Pete Townshend was used for the “Midnight Man” recording, how cool is that?!He teased a Very special guest for tonight, and the station says you don’t want to miss, but no mention who it is? The suspense is killing me!! So looking forward to this....