Thread: Hello Ladies and Germs!

Out on the Border

Default Hello Ladies and Germs

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum: Our Honest Review

If you are wondering whether or not to buy the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV360, check out the honest review below.

Our 1st Impressions

As a customer in the 30s, we have known quite a great deal about vacuum cleaners for a long time. At the 1st sight, this model appears to be like other vacuum Navigator product units from Shark.

On the one hand, this upright vacuum cleaner comes with tools as well as an extended hose on its back; on the other hand, it boasts of a decent balance protecting it so that it will not tip over. We additionally appreciated the clear construction of the residue cup and the way the brand created the buttons in a striking silver tone.

We may love that it takes just shy of half an hour to assemble the model using the instructions that you can find in the box.

When we utilized the vacuum cleaner for the 1st time, we saw that it did not work as noisily as our previous Navigator did; plus, the model did not leave behind pet furs and all that.

It was anything but difficult to run the Shark navigator NV360 along our baseboards. We additionally enjoyed that we can detach and the canister separately.

The Use Phase

As you know, a decent product review cannot be finished without a glance at the way it worked over the long run. This model worked in a way that is better than we anticipated.

As parents and pet owners, we wish our vacuum cleaner to be able to tidy up after our children and furthermore eliminate the canine and feline hair spread around our living space.

I utilized this Shark vacuum once per week for about a month and discovered that it worked superbly in eliminating the garbage that our last vacuum cleaner gave up.

Prior to utilizing the model, we strongly suggest opening the residue canister first. Discovering what button to utilize and afterward having the canister back on the product unit was a touch of befuddling.

Results

Our primary objective in purchasing an upright canister model was discovering one which worked as nicely as an upright unit as it did a canister model.

The model surpassed our expectations. When looking at the Shark NV360k navigator lift away deluxe professional bagless vacuum versus the NV352 from the same brand, you may consider that the most significant capacity of the NV352 makes it the most fantastic choice.

We found that we favored the Shark NV360’s lighter weight.

☆☆☆ Useful Reference: Shark NV360 review

Comparison for Shark NV356E vs. NV352 vs. NV360 vs. NV501

The Bottom Line

Because of good highlights and attributes, we give the shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 a high rating of 4.5 out of 5.

We do not give it a perfect score since specific hairs may wrap over the brush roll. With that being said, it is definitely worth the cost and is outstanding amongst other Navigator units accessible.

Consider purchasing it to make the best use of all the vacuum cleaner's incredible highlights.
    Last edited by RaymondGreen; 03-30-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Default Re: Hello Ladies and Germs!

Welcome, RG. I must ask what you mean by the "severely gated" Szymczyk sound. I'm a musician and know what gating/noise gates mean but I just don't hear it and maybe I'm unfamiliar with the type.

I much prefer Bill over Glyn Johns, but that could be the fact I just don't like the early Eagles music or lineups as much as I do the later lineups and music with Joe Walsh onboard for HC, TLR, etc or at least the more rockin' stuff they started doing with Don Felder and Bill starting with OTB, OOTN, etc. I'm not a fan of the first two Eagles records music-wise, as a guy who likes classic rock and pop and not classic country.

I shouldn't put all of that on Glyn, it's mostly just a disagreement on that "the Eagles couldn't rock". I love his work with the Rolling Stones and others. I just don't care for the early Eagles. He's a fine producer.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I’m hoping it wasn’t a typo that was supposed to read “dated”. I’m a big Bill Szymczyk fan. He has produced many a fine album. He’s a master at editing and splicing, an art form, especially what he accomplished with no digital means like today. You might want to explore his lengthy list of creds.

either way welcome to the border. Enjoy!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here on The Border.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm a little late, but welcome!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Welcome RG! Hope you enjoy it here!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP