Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday CAinOH!

Default Re: Happy Birthday CAinOH!

Way to go CAinOH! I have dabbled with working out over the years, never seeing the outcome I wanted, this year, I was at my heaviest and I was fed up and said no more. When my husband shocked me with tickets to the Msg show, that was my motivation to loose the weight. I decided to go low carb and my trainers became various youtubers. I was all in and have since lost 30lbs! I am not going back to what I was.

I wish you luck, it's a hard road, if your head is in the game you'll have success. My mom turned 70 this week, she goes to the gym (pre covid, now at home) she loves it and has so much energy! As far as your thighs....stretching is key, when I skip it I do regret it the next couple of days!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, KW!! Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! I went low-carb last summer and lost about 10 pounds, much to my amazement! It was hard getting started, but when I saw my progress I was thrilled. I really didn't have much to lose, but that 10 pounds was always hard to get rid of. I've managed to keep it off by keeping mostly low-carb. I'm a believer!!

CA, good luck with your workouts! Hang in there, you can do it!

And wishing you a belated

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Yep, did the low-carb... even flirted with Keto for a while. But the motivation for the workout part never was there. I'm still not sure it's there, but I get up at 5:20 weekday mornings to go out and walk before work. I think my thighs are finally getting strong enough to do what I'm asking without a lot of hassle. Maybe... I do have "sore" days (but never hurting). I have a private yoga class on Tuesday nights, and she helps a lot. Stretching does help, can't go without my weekly yoga!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Wow, KW!! Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! I went low-carb last summer and lost about 10 pounds, much to my amazement! It was hard getting started, but when I saw my progress I was thrilled. I really didn't have much to lose, but that 10 pounds was always hard to get rid of. I've managed to keep it off by keeping mostly low-carb. I'm a believer!!

CA, good luck with your workouts! Hang in there, you can do it!

And wishing you a belated

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks, Brooke!

Thanks Brooke! Don't want to take away from CainOH birthday wishes, but low carb is definitely a keeper for me too. Way to go Brooke, you did well.too! I am in a plateau right now so I am upping the weights, I can't see how I can up the cardio, I am wiped out afterwards.

Keep.up.the hard work CA, And remember it doesn't happen overnight, and the scale can sometimes be your worst enemy. I do believe the body goes through some kind of detox from restricting carbs, junk food, etc. I am not perfect by any means and when I am craving sandwiches i use Joseph's Lavash bread which is like a wrap. I just wish eating better didn't cost so much...

Kudos to you ladies for "Livin' Right!" Myself, not so much! Work, stress..exhausted! I feel more like Glenn in the beginning of the video!
    Glad you had a good birthday, CAinOH!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."