Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Live Album Release of 2018 Concerts at the Forum

Default Re: New Live Album Release of 2018 Concerts at the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    I didn't know Joe took oxygen on stage, does anyone know the reason? Related to his prior drug & alcohol use or an unrelated health condition? I know Mick Fleetwood used to use oxygen backstage after a show in the 70s and 80s.
    Don't know ..He smoked a lot even after he got sober so it could be from that. It could just be at his age and how hard he plays and runs around he needs it to get enough air to sing. In one of his wrap up videos he coming of the stage after the show and when he thanking everyone he's out of breath, you can hear it in his voice. But he does run around a lot on his solo shows. He's said in the past how Marjorie makes him work out before he starts any tours. Said he hates it but does it says she s right it really helps him get through the tour. LOL
    Even with the Eagles he plays hard. When you see him after the shows he's just soaked from sweating so much.

Just a heads-up: the concert is now available to stream on Spotify and Amazon Music. Itís also can be purchased as a download from iTunes.

I bought the dvd set. I have the other concerts on dvd too. Just in case the tv box goes out, I got them.
    One thing I noticed in the Forum video is Don smiling a lot more even chuckling at Joe when he's "warming up the crowd" Usually he seems to sit at his drums and looks like he's making sure all his ducks are in line, so to speak.