Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: London, England 3-22-08

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Steph, as I've gushed in the "Frey Fever" thread, your photos are really fantastic!!! Thank you once again for sharing them with us. You have a great eye for capturing the boys' personalities in your pictures. What kind of camera do you have, girl?

You're welcome! I love seeing everybody else's too. It reminds me of the fantastic time I had at my first Eagles concert. I keep living it over again through all the great photos that have been posted.

My camera is a Nikon Coolpic 5100 compact camera. It's the 2nd Nikon coolpic I've had and I would recommend it. It's easy to use, and the 5100 has an ISO of 3200 (which is higher than many) making it good for use in darker settings and without a flash. At around £250 it's good value and being a compact it's small, so you can carry it in a pocket. I'm no camera expert, so I like that fact that it has pre-set photo types e.g the one I used was called 'Museum' (for dark places with specific subjects lit - like with stage lights) and turns the flash off automatically, and you then just point & shoot.
    That's about as technical as I get!

LOL
    Steph

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

That sounds excellent Steph and quite a reasonable price too. Must keep it in mind for my next upgrade!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I've got a Nikon Coolpix too, but it's one of the first ones to come out, the 775. It hasn't quite got the versatility of yours, Steph, but it's still a lovely compact camera to take with you.

BTW, your pics are SUPERB!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Steph, as I've gushed in the "Frey Fever" thread, your photos are really fantastic!!! Thank you once again for sharing them with us. You have a great eye for capturing the boys' personalities in your pictures. What kind of camera do you have, girl?

You're welcome! I love seeing everybody else's too. It reminds me of the fantastic time I had at my first Eagles concert. I keep living it over again through all the great photos that have been posted.

My camera is a Nikon Coolpic 5100 compact camera. It's the 2nd Nikon coolpic I've had and I would recommend it. It's easy to use, and the 5100 has an ISO of 3200 (which is higher than many) making it good for use in darker settings and without a flash. At around £250 it's good value and being a compact it's small, so you can carry it in a pocket. I'm no camera expert, so I like that fact that it has pre-set photo types e.g the one I used was called 'Museum' (for dark places with specific subjects lit - like with stage lights) and turns the flash off automatically, and you then just point & shoot.
    That's about as technical as I get!

LOL
    Steph
    Thanks for that information, Steph! I don't know if I'll find one like that locally (or how much it will cost! If I multiply 250 British Pounds Sterling with the current exchange rate to the South African Rand, it's quite scary ), but I could certainly investigate!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Claire and Steph - Sorry for my delayed response, but I'm still trying to catch up on posting in a lot of threads. I just wanted to repeat what I said in the other concert review threads and say that I thoroughly enjoyed all of your reviews, comments, and pictures. Thank you both for an outstanding job!!! I am thrilled for all of you that you had such a wonderful experience at the London shows.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS

I'm having a bad day today with post-Eagles-concert-blues.

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE AT HOME TONIGHT, I WANT TO BE AT THE O2 WATCHING THE EAGLES SHOW & BEING NEAR TO MY DARLING WILL. So near & yet so far.

Tomorrow all the London shows will be over & the boys will be heading back home. I will never forget my first Eagles show & I'm now sure that life will never be the same again.

Anyone else feeling like this today?

Here are some more of my photos from Sat 22 show(which I didn't upload into my set on Flickr). Hope you like them.

GROUP SHOTS

Individual photos to follow soon

LOL
    Steph

Default More photos

Trying to cheer myself up with photos.

GORGEOUS GLENN

DELICIOUS DON

TERRIFIC TIMOTHY

JUICY JOE

PHEW! WHAT A HANDSOME BUNCH!!

LOL
    Steph

Default Re: WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS

This is great.

I love Joe & Don laughing here.

Those shoes!

Stuck on the Border

Those are excellent again. That's probably the best photo of Drummer Don yet.

Flippin' amazing. :: sigh ::

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten