Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: London, England 3-22-08

Default Re: More photos

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    DELICIOUS DON

Steph, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful pictures! Delicious Don, indeed.

Default AND NOT FORGETTING.......

BUT WHAT DO I DO WHEN I'M STILL MISSING YOU
    WHAT DO I DO - WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HEART

EVEN WHEN WE ARE APART, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART

LOL
    Steph

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS

I'm having a bad day today with post-Eagles-concert-blues.

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE AT HOME TONIGHT, I WANT TO BE AT THE O2 WATCHING THE EAGLES SHOW & BEING NEAR TO MY DARLING WILL. So near & yet so far.

Tomorrow all the London shows will be over & the boys will be heading back home. I will never forget my first Eagles show & I'm now sure that life will never be the same again.

Anyone else feeling like this today?

Steph
    Steph we've all been through it! Post Eagle Withdrawal (PEW) (or Specifically PGW ) we call it. Two weeks on and its still hitting me in waves. Someone who looked at my pics commented on one that I must have been near enough to Glenn to touch him. I laughed and said 'That was the plan'. But there's more than a little heartache there that I didn't manage to.
    Again so near and yet so far! All I can think about is seeing them and specifically my dearest darling gorgeous Glenn again!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Steph – Thanks for more of your gorgeous pictures. They are wonderful, and I agree that Will looks fantastic too.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter

I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE AT HOME TONIGHT, I WANT TO BE AT THE O2 WATCHING THE EAGLES SHOW & BEING NEAR TO MY DARLING WILL. So near & yet so far.

Tomorrow all the London shows will be over & the boys will be heading back home. I will never forget my first Eagles show & I'm now sure that life will never be the same again.

Steph
    Steph we've all been through it! Post Eagle Withdrawal (PEW) (or Specifically PGW ) we call it. Two weeks on and its still hitting me in waves. Someone who looked at my pics commented on one that I must have been near enough to Glenn to touch him. I laughed and said 'That was the plan'. But there's more than a little heartache there that I didn't manage to.
    Again so near and yet so far! All I can think about is seeing them and specifically my dearest darling gorgeous Glenn again!
    Oh, gosh, Steph and GA, I feel for you girls - I feel the same way!!! So near and yet so far indeed! I too wanted to be at the O2 on Saturday night. It was even worse being on a plane on 22 March when the boys did their second show. How I wished that I'd booked a ticket for that show too! But my pocket would not allow it...

Oh, how my heart aches for Glenn If only he knew what he did to me when he winked at me! Oh, help!

Those lyrics to "What Do I Do With My Heart" can be applied to Glenn , in my case. Siiiiiiiiiigh.

Steph, your photos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing so many of them with us. My O2 Album is just getting bigger and bigger! I too agree that Will is lovely.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Here are some more of my photos from Sat 22 show(which I didn't upload into my set on Flickr). Hope you like them.
    Steph, I felt exactly the same on Saturday! I was thinking "exactly two weeks ago at that time, I was at the O2, near The Eagles and feeling so good..."
    But when I suffer of those "withdrawal symptoms" I just take a look at all the photos of the show! So thank you, cause you did a really great job with yours! You know, when we were waiting for the guys, just before the show starts, I was looking at the people near the stage and thinking "Steph from the border must be there"

Oh Steph, I am so with you here. I felt awful on Saturday night, thinking that they were still in England, and I could have been there. Believe me, if I wasn't married I WOULD have been there.

Thank you for those wonderful photos - they help to ease the pain!

I'm looking forward to some US reviews soon!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

If I wasn't married I WOULD have been there too! At ALL of them!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey

Oh, how my heart aches for Glenn If only he knew what he did to me when he winked at me! Oh, help!

Those lyrics to "What Do I Do With My Heart" can be applied to Glenn , in my case. Siiiiiiiiiigh.

Oooohhhhhh, somehow I think he just might have an inkling what he does to us MF.

And i rather suspect he enjoys every minute of it.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Love the reviews! Thanks! BTW, what is ILAA? (excuse my ignorance)