Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Walsh & Friends 4th Annual Vets Aid Benefit Concert - December 12, 2020

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 4th Annual Vets Aid Benefit Concert - December 12, 2020

I bought my ticket. December 12th is my mother's birthday.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 4th Annual Vets Aid Benefit Concert - December 12, 2020

Awesome Shun! I’m going to as well. I wonder how this will work being live and long...he said that he’ll be MC from his house with Drew Carey (unsure if together). But what I wonder is will you have access for that time frame or can you login for 48 hours to view?

So, am I misreading this, or does it seem that Don and Joe will actually not be performing live for this? Is that what they mean by “from the archives” as opposed to ”appearing”? But surely Joe would appear?

http://www.vetsaid.org/vetsaid2020

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Don I can understand with the archives. I don’t see Don ever doing something like this, but I would think Joe will perform live too since it’s his concert. I think we will see him a lot throughout the show.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Maybe he will do both?

I got my tix! It's available for 48 hours yay! That's a great feature!! So ya it's footage from when Don was part of VetsAid. Joe is mc with drew carey, I can't imagine him not doing something live, yet he isn't listed in performance section.there are some Q&A on official VetsAid Facebook. And I noticed Vince Gill and Nathaniel Ratliff listed, very cool didn t notice that before. Here is a link for a cute pic of the king and queen getting ready

https://m.facebook.com/vetsaidoffici...48&__tn__=EH-R

Tonight's the night!