Thread: Memorial Day

Default Memorial Day

Hoping people can enjoy the holiday with family and friends; and remembering those who gave their lives for our country. We salute them!🇺🇸
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Default Re: Memorial Day

As much as I feel the word "patriot" has been hijacked in the US by people I deem to have ulterior motives or be the furthest thing from patriots and make me resent hearing that word, days like today tell me to forget about them, be proud, and remember who really matters/mattered. Today and Veteran's Day both actually. I'm proud to be from the US. I don't have any ill will against any other country either. But I'm not ashamed to be from the USA. As disappointed as we all (including me!) may get at times here in the US with the way things are going or certain government officials or figures, we are still from the US of A and we should be proud and stand tall. The division will work itself out in time one way or another. But days like today we should put our differences aside and really be the real definition of patriotic without any other meaning or bias and be proud.

May all of you have a great weekend and a thank you to all of those who've we've lost giving their all for this great country. Happy Memorial Day everyone.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."