Page 198 of 201 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2002

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread (2006-Jan 2014)

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

As a moderator I am going to issue anothe reminder that this thread is for posting photos. The occasional comment on a photo is OK but it should not be overdone. The following netiquette guidelines need to be observed here:

5. Stay on topic when posting in a thread. While threads can easily stray off topic, if you find there are many posts about another topic than the one the thread is initially about, start a new thread for the other topic. It's disappointing for a thread starter to see that his/her subject is not getting discussed in the thread he/she made for it, and frustrating for people who may be interested in the thread topic, but not the off-topic comments. The admin or mods reserve the right to move posts that are not on-topic into more appropriate threads.

10. Do not "flood" the board. Flooding is when users post numerous chatty messages that drown out the regular conversations. Please don't post unnecessary banter just to chat back and forth with a small number of posters. A message board is not a chat room. Do not clog the message board with multiple one-word posts or back-and-forth replies. Use the chatroom, private messaging, or e-mail for these types of exchanges. If you find yourself replying to the same person or couple of people again and again, back and forth, multiple times a day... even if you feel it's a relevant comment... you're flooding the board. This is also true if you see that pretty much every other post on the page is by you, or you're replying to almost every individual post. Give other people a chance to get a word in.

And sadly it appears that I must also issue this reminder from the Terms of Service:

I include this because the legitimate concerns of GreySadler about the direction of this thread are being waved away & dismissed with sarcasm.

Personal Attacks
    Sometimes disagreements may occur, but as long as you criticize the opinion and not the poster, you’re fine. It is when you attack the poster personally that it becomes a problem. For instance, saying “I think that you’re not evaluating the situation fairly because [provide reasons]” is addressing the issue. “I think you are a delusional and pathetic loser who needs to seek professional help” is addressing the poster’s personality, and that is unacceptable. Threats of violence also fall into this category. Harassment of other posters will not be tolerated, whether it be on the public board or in private messages aka PMs. (Note: Users should forward any private messages they feel constitute harassment to the administrator, as PMs are not monitored.)

Some of the other moderators are not available at the moment. I ask that ALL people who post in this thread please read the above. I also ask that the adminstrator's post on page 218 of this thread be read again.
    Last edited by Freypower; 01-16-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Beautiful clear eyes.

Originally posted by Whitcap

Best looking and most talented farm boy I've ever seen!

I'm sorry I haven't been around to deal with this more effectively. Time is still short, so for now I am just going to ask again that people please refrain from arguing and keep the focus on pictures and praise of the magnificent Mr. Meisner.

If need be, I will post more later, but my hope is that all these great photos will give everyone much more pleasant things to talk about.

Just be considerate of others and all will be well.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by BRD View Post

I would have to agree. He looks just yummy here. Love his stubble.
    I love this one! He looks great here!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Springbo View Post
    Just when I think one photo is my favorite, I see another gorgeous one. I don't think there are any bad photos of Randy.

I have to say I am quite partial to this one though.

Breathtaking! I personally prefer him without the facial hair. He has such a beautiful baby face that has always been appealing to me. But then, I feel that way about most men anyway, even though my hubby has a mustache and a billy goat gruff beardie thing that I'm always after him to trim! Randy's face needs to be cleanshaven for the true affect, lol!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRandy View Post
    Great face to wake up to!! (sorry husband!)
    Hee hee. I remember saying something similar when MY husband used my phone and got a full blast of Glenn 's face!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

I absolutely love him here. The beard really does it for me. I love all the pictures from One of These Nights.
    For some reason, I like this waaaay better than the shot they used for the back cover of the album...

BTW somewhere in this thread is an early-90s era picture of Randy with a beard (albiet graying)...

I like him the best without any facial hair. He has such a gorgeous face that you want to see it all. The only picture with hair that I like is the one from One of These Nights, with the beard and mustache. He looks devastatingly handsome in that picture.
    I also like him better clean shaven simply because his face is too handsome to cover up.

I love his mustache look the best