Page 156 of 201 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2002

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread (2006-Jan 2014)

Banned

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Tune my bass Randy...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lamorna View Post
    Never heard it called that before Juana
    Does not it say so? My english is not very good and can lead to misunderstandings... ha, ha, ha!

Wink Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by juana_vaina View Post
    Thanks for your welcome, Meisnettes!!!

He was cuter in motion...

Love Randy
    Welcome Juana. That clip is absolutely adorable! When I watch the doc,I have to watch it over and over. I love his facial expressions. Thanks for posting. I have a thing for bass players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Welcome Juana. That clip is absolutely adorable! When I watch the doc,I have to watch it over and over. I love his facial expressions. Thanks for posting. I have a thing for bass players.
    Yes, at that gif he is gorgeous (gorgeous enough to be eaten up). I love that mole on his left cheek.

Here he is singing (and dancing) A Certain kind of fool. Lamorna Thanks for providing the videos' links.

Last edited by juana_vaina; 08-21-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I love it when Randy dances!!! Hell I just love Randy!!! I'm watching him on the Eagles Doc right now!!! MMM. Thank you for that avvie!!! So hot!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Banned

Cool Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Hello everyone. I have been dipping into this site for a couple of years and decided to take the leap & register. I think all of you would understand what I mean when I say I am a huge Randy Meisner fan. It's a audio-vocal love affair that I've needed to confess to since 1972 when I was so much younger, thinner and easily infatuated. If I could go back in time this man would be a major target and I may have become a groupie - but I got married and started a family instead. To cure my Randy fix I have been hunting for old videos & DVDs - what a journey that has been! I've even gotten my husband hooked on his voice. This photo thread is a feast for my eyes. Can't get enough. As I get more tech savvy I hope to contribute material in the future. Thank you all for being here!

Banned

Welcome Moonlight!

I think the same as you, I still do not understand the amount of feelings that causes me to see him and hear him.

Does this actually have 202,500 views? Oh Randy, everybody loves you!

Banned

I didn't know he had ancestors in Eastern Europe, now I understand why that face is so special.

Enjoy your tea time with Randy, Lamorna. Here, in Spain, I am in the lunch, watching the forum, looking his perfect face and eating dessert meantime. Delicious!!!

He is terrible good looking in jeans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juana_vaina View Post
    Does this actually have 202,500 views? Oh Randy, everybody loves you!
    yes indeed! The recent documentary has only increased interest in him. He is so adorable in it! I love the "Meisnettes" name some have adopted. Very clever - and I believe it is the first time we've had a subgroup designation!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Okay first off I'm going to say, "Damn that man looks so gorgeous in those jeans!!!!!

Randy's face (and his gorgeous, incredible body) is always super special. MMMM with or without that beard, Randy is a fox.

Anywho welcome Moonlight. So glad that you are finally in the group and hopefully you will enjoy posting!!! LOL. I wish I could've seen Randy in his hay-day since I was born in the later '80's (sucks butt). LOL. I hope you enjoy your time!!!!

The documentary made me love Randy more as well!!! He is so special!!! LOL yeah Amy, you did an amazing job calling us Meisnettes!!! I love that name too.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!