Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday, Ive always been a dreamer!!

Default Happy birthday, Ive always been a dreamer!!

Happy birthday, Kay!!

I hope you're enjoying yourself!! Here's a nice photo of Glenn to help you celebrate:

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Happy birthday, Ive always been a dreamer!!

Happy Birthday, Dreamer! Here's hoping for a grand, peaceful day... Cheers for another trip around the sun!

Happy Birthday, Dreamer!

Happy birthday Dreamer! I hope you had an amazing day today!

Happy Birthday to You, Dreamer! Thanks for all you do here @ The Border!
    Hope your coming year will be a fantastic one!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Happy Belated Birthday!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I am sorry to be so late, but thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. They are very much appreciated.

To be perfectly honest, aside from my 1963 birthday, which was the day after President Kennedy was assassinated, this was probably my worst birthday ever. It started out with minor eye surgery, which actually went fine and only very little discomfort. However, when I got home, I received a text message from GrubHub saying that my order from an unknown restaurant was ready for pickup. I just texted back 'wrong number'. I then saw I had a weird voice mail from my bank and noticed they had called numerous times, which made me suspicious. I went to my computer to check my accounts and noticed I had emails saying that some of my passwords and account settings had been changed on my bank credit card. I immediately called my bank and sure enough there was a GrubHub charge on my card. Long story short, I have been dealing with widespread identity theft that has consumed most of my time for almost two weeks. The good news is that despite numerous attempts to get money from my accounts, the fraudsters have not been successful. I haven't seen activity for three days now (knock on wood), so I'm hoping that they are blocked from my computer now. However, I'm still nervous and afraid to completely let my guard down. Anyway, it's definitely been a learning experience.

Now - on a happier note, Soda, you know how much I love that picture. I will never forget the night that you found it. We were talking on the telephone and you made me an avatar for it, which I never changed until after Glenn passed. I always joked that if I changed it, someone would steal it and I'd never get it back. I now declare that avatar officially retired. As best I can remember, it's the only photo that ever got it's own thread here on the Border.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    I am sorry to be so late, but thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. They are very much appreciated.

To be perfectly honest, aside from my 1963 birthday, which was the day after President Kennedy was assassinated, this was probably my worst birthday ever. It started out with minor eye surgery, which actually went fine and only very little discomfort. However, when I got home, I received a text message from GrubHub saying that my order from an unknown restaurant was ready for pickup. I just texted back 'wrong number'. I then saw I had a weird voice mail from my bank and noticed they had called numerous times, which made me suspicious. I went to my computer to check my accounts and noticed I had emails saying that some of my passwords and account settings had been changed on my bank credit card. I immediately called my bank and sure enough there was a GrubHub charge on my card. Long story short, I have been dealing with widespread identity theft that has consumed most of my time for almost two weeks. The good news is that despite numerous attempts to get money from my accounts, the fraudsters have not been successful. I haven't seen activity for three days now (knock on wood), so I'm hoping that they are blocked from my computer now. However, I'm still nervous and afraid to completely let my guard down. Anyway, it's definitely been a learning experience.

Now - on a happier note, Soda, you know how much I love that picture. I will never forget the night that you found it. We were talking on the telephone and you made me an avatar for it, which I never changed until after Glenn passed. I always joked that if I changed it, someone would steal it and I'd never get it back. I now declare that avatar officially retired. As best I can remember, it's the only photo that ever got it's own thread here on the Border.
    So sorry about your rotten BD, Dreamer! I hope your ordeal is truly over! Were you able to find out how you were hacked? I have such a fear of that happening.
    That photo could brighten any day, however!😁
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Happy belated birthday, Dreamer!

Sorry to hear about your identity theft troubles. Hopefully it has gotten straightened out by now.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Belated Happy Birthday Kay
    - I'm sorry it wasn't as good as some of your other Birthdays but the only way is UP and hopefully you will have a great year in store.

I miss hanging out with you and Soda, I hope we can get to meet up again in the not so distant future!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP