Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Tim album, "Day by Day" available!

Default Re: New Tim album, "Day by Day" available!

I've been listening to the album and really enjoying it - I downloaded it off Amazon - but I still haven't received the actual CD yet. Has anyone else?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon when it was initially announced and the seller was Amazon Services. The week the CD was released, I noticed that they weren’t really showing a delivery date on my order so went to the CD’s Amazon page and it seemed the seller had changed from Amazon Services to third-party seller CDBaby, so I cancelled the initial order and re-ordered. The CD showed up a few days later. I haven’t been to the CD’s Amazon page in a few weeks, but I’m wondering if that’s what happened with your order.

Hope that makes sense! It’s been a long day.

Huh! I think I'll do the same. I also pre-ordered mine on Amazon. A cancellation and a re-order might do the trick, although it seems counter-intuitive!

By the way, I received my tie-dye shirt that I ordered from Tim's website. It's gorgeous, but I'm glad I got a large. If anyone is ordering the T-shirt, I'd suggest going a size up.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I haven't bought the CD but I've listened to it on Spotify a few times. It's a good album but I do think I prefer Expando as my Tim album of choice.