Thread: Columbus show!

Default Columbus show!

Hello everyone!!! It's been awhile and I don't even know if some of my old 'friends' are still here. I'm sure there are many new members since my last log in. Just wanted to say I saw the guys last night in Columbus - front row (of course!!!) What a phenomenal show!!! I saw them a couple years ago when Deacon played with them. Missed him last night. Although the show was fantastic, I sort of hoped there would have been some reference to Glen - which there wasn't. Maybe they have all moved past that. Anyway - great great show!!! And.... my husband text me today and said "so... do you want to go to Vegas to see them in May?" umm... hello!!! I'm in!!!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Columbus show!

Welcome back, Kim. Hope all is well with you and glad you enjoyed the show.

BTW - Hope you don't mind, but I moved this to this Recent Concert Reviews thread.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Hi there! Thank you! No worries - I'm having a little difficulty navigating the site now for some reason. I feel like I used to just reply on the page (which sometimes the background has changed in the past) - but now I just have a white page with all the different topics and sub headers way to the left of my page. Maybe it's a setting? I'll have to play around with this a bit I think!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hmm - That's strange. If you can't fix it, you can PM a copy of your screen to me and we can try to figure it out.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016