Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Don Felder videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Don Felder videos on YouTube and other video sites

Quote Originally Posted by lovemusic View Post
    I wish we would see a pic of Randy out and about anywhere, Delilah. As far as I know the last pic of him was at Jimmy Messina's show in March of 2018.
    I agree lovemusic, recent pics of Randy in general would be great! BTW, there are some links to pics of him at the Troubadour in November 2018 posted on his sub-forum. This was when Richie Furay was celebrating Poco’s 50th anniversary. You should check it out. There’s also a video promo for Richie’s documentary with Randy in it.

It looks like Don goes every year. I still can't believe he and Joe didn't bump into each other in 2016. That picture would had been over the whole internet.

I wonder where everybody is at or how big it is. Jay Osmond of the Osmonds is also there and I'm surprised he didn't bumped into Don.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    It looks like Don goes every year. I still can't believe he and Joe didn't bump into each other in 2016. That picture would had been over the whole internet.

I wonder where everybody is at or how big it is. Jay Osmond of the Osmonds is also there and I'm surprised he didn't bumped into Don.
    I think Joe probably went out of his way to avoid him at the time. I can't remember when the NAMM show dates were that year vs the time when Glenn had died. But I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with him at the time. If not out of respect for Glenn while he was alive, or the fact he didn't want to be bothered because he was grieving Glenn. I think the fact they didn't bump into each other was intentional, TBH.

I think it was said here recently that they talked briefly last year, which is fine. But I don't see them doing anything together at this point in terms of playing together. I could be wrong, but I don't envision it.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan Of The Eagles 1972-2016
    #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Lewis Frey 1948-2016
    "People don't run out of ideas, people just run out of time..."

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I agree lovemusic, recent pics of Randy in general would be great! BTW, there are some links to pics of him at the Troubadour in November 2018 posted on his sub-forum. This was when Richie Furay was celebrating Poco’s 50th anniversary. You should check it out. There’s also a video promo for Richie’s documentary with Randy in it.
    Thanks, Delilah. I'll check that out. Have a good evening!
    The “ribbon on the package” ~ hitting the Soprano C ~ “One More Time”!