Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1996

Thread: Frey Fever (April 2008-March 2009)

Default Re: Frey Fever

MF, you are so right about that picture that Troub posted! If Glenn ever looked at me like that, I know I would pass out!
    Is that picture from Under the Covers? I loved that interview with Glenn where he talks about what the critics said about them making a " cowboy album". What a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey View Post
    Let me help you, EagleLady : big, expressive, beautiful blue, long-lashed eyes , a powerful jawline , classic cheekbones ... oh yes, and he has a pretty amazing voice too ! With it's sugary sweetness, beauty, power and his amazing range... Even after more than 35 years, he can still sing those songs in the original key!

Okay, I'm ready to pass out now...
    Oh Man He really is the total package

EagleLady, I totally agree with you! He's definitely got the whole package!And that voice.. just makes you melt!

Yes it does

Stuck on the Border

The only comment MF made about the Voice with which I disagree is 'sugary sweetness'. It can be sweet, but to me it is not 'sugary'. I prefer 'silky smooth' or my own variation on Don's nickname Golden Throat, which is Velvet Throat.

As I posted a couple of rarely seen photos in Eagle Hotness I now present the only photo I have ever seen of Glenn with Bob Seger:

I assume he came on stage and sang backup on Against The Wind (not Shame On The Moon - that was later - the thought of that makes me swoon, but it has never happened as far as I know).

I imagine these are fairly familiar but I haven't posted them for a while:

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    MF, you are so right about that picture that Troub posted! If Glenn ever looked at me like that, I know I would pass out!
    Is that picture from Under the Covers? I loved that interview with Glenn where he talks about what the critics said about them making a " cowboy album". What a hoot!
    Which album was the censored cowboy album? And where can I hear this interview? It sounds intriguing!

BTW, I think the fainted smiley is one of the cutest ones ever...I love it! And it comes in so handy on this site!

Desperado is the cowboy album. The interview is from the DVD "Under the Covers" - you can see it here (and GLENN HOTNESS in those cowboy outfits)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I74nnrWaKpc

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Desperado is the cowboy album. The interview is from the DVD "Under the Covers" - you can see it here (and GLENN HOTNESS in those cowboy outfits)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I74nnrWaKpc
    I figured it was Desperado; I'll watch the interview to see why it was censored...

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    I figured it was Desperado; I'll watch the interview to see why it was censored...

It was not censored. Part of Glenn's answer was censored.

Red face Re: Frey Fever

deep...inhale...and...exhale...oh...man...that screen shot of Glenn come to life was more than I could handle. How hot was that---the face, the voice--wow!

Back to the cowboy epic...I had no idea the boys actually played a Wild West scene when shooting the album cover. I thought it was just the still pix. They sure did have a blast! (No pun intended.) Probably every grown man's dream, even today...

As far as the , I have to admit my mind went straight into the gutter (don't know why, seeing the name of this thread). I was trying to figure out how anything about Desperado could be taken as being overly sexual, and that's what confused me! I was rather surprised by Glenn's comments in the interview...not that it bothered me, just that I don't think of him as swearing in anything else I've heard before.

Thanks for posting the link to fill me in, Soda. Especially so that I could see that first part of Glenn under the covers.