Today’s random thoughts…. Keep in mind that I LOVE Glenny boy. However, I want to know, exactly when did he become a good ‘ol southern boy? I mean, he hails from the Midwest, and lives in CA… so how the heck did he adapt that southern country accent? I was watching him on YouTube (sorry Don, but you tube just makes me love you all more)… and when Glen is doing intro’s of the band, he sounds so southern. Also, even his singing has a some twang in it. OMG, he really is morphing into Johnny Cash!

Another random thought… isn’t is sweet that you see so many pictures of Timothy with him leaning his head on someones shoulder? He just looks so sweet and peaceful all the time. Also, after he sings lead on one of his songs live, he softly ends with “thank you” as everyone is applauding him. That just makes me melt. He seems really happy.

Last random thought for now… I can’t get enough of WITW’s today! Don is certainly a lyrical genius!

Oh wait... one more thought... Cindy Frey is one of the luckiest women on Earth. She's beautiful, she can dance, she has lovely children and of course, she has Glenn... sigh...