Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts ...

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Ok, I have to admit, I've never seen them in concert. Yes, I know, I know... sin!

When I'm at concerts, I'm usually in the "mood"... so whatever the artist plays I'm usually into it. I'd probably be okay with BOS or DL... but would perfer pure Eagles. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    DIE, BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, lol.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    POMPOY stands for Part Of Me, Part Of You, which in my opinion is Glenn's best solo song ever.
    Guess which song FP is going to vote for to win in "Solo Collection" Survivor? And I don't think she's the only one! GA...

It is indeed a fantastic song and passionate performance by Glenn .

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    POMPOY stands for Part Of Me, Part Of You, which in my opinion is Glenn's best solo song ever.
    Guess which song FP is going to vote for to win in "Solo Collection" Survivor? And I don't think she's the only one! GA...

I'm playing my cards close to my chest MF! Although on the subject of chests I'd be quite happy to play my cards close to Glenn 's chest.

And today for the record we got TIE out after the 11am news and POMPOY after the midday news. I just HAD to abandon an email I was writing , crank up the volume and ........... well............ sing
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey

In this instance there wasn't much point in pretending. I feel I have to shout the virtues of this song from the rooftops and I will do so in the Survivor topic when appropriate.

Out on the Border freyfantastic61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Over here in the UK it's very hard to hear any Eagles's music. When the album first came out they played a few tracks on Gold. but it's gone quiet. A few nights ago Virgin played Boys of Summer, and I was made up!
    Hi! Just thought I'd add to this Radio 2 are always playing the Eagles especially in the mornings! And one of our local stations Wave 105 play them too

Thanks for that, FF61! I'll have to check that out. Radio Devon used to play Eagles tracks occasionally, but they have a new presenter and he likes current stuff.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Today's Random Though - If you notice, Felder's hair was kinda dishwater blonde in the 70's, and even HFO. However, once he wrote his book and described the white blonde headed child... amazingly, his hair is now soft blonde.

How's that for image? I mean, lighten that hair up and look angelic... just as the book states. He's really pulling out all the stops, 'eh?

I'm not mad or anything, I just think it's funny!

Stuck on the Border

He keeps describing his hair colour as 'cotton white'. I agree with you thathis hair was standard blonde. But really if you look at him now he hasn't really lightened his hair colour, despite what he says.

Are you kidding me FP, it's totally lighter now! Look at HFO. It's just dishwater blonde. If you look at his promotional book tour photos it soft soft blonde. He's is SO having his hair lightened.

I'm not one to upload and post pics... but if someone has the desire to bring up the photos of HFO and the Book Tour, I think you'll notice it.