Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts ...

Stuck on the Border

Well, I guess if Glenn & Don dye their hair then Felder has every right to lighten his hair colour if he wishes.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I don't care what he does... I was simply pointing out the humor value in it. The whole angelic image... that's all.

I think his hair is indeed lighter now - but I thought it was because he was older, went white and tried to hide it with a lighter color! My grandmother did that when her hair went white.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Random Thoughts ...

Most of you here deal with ebay, I have Timothy B Schmit in my favorite searches and ebay emails when new stuff is added to ebay. Can someone please tell me why his albums and cds go for so much $$$? He is probably the least fave and unknown Eagles for most people (that pains me to say that!) but yet his material goes for pretty good $$ most of the time. Just a random thought I thought I would share.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I guess because he is less popular, his stuff is rarer and therefore more costly because it is "hard to get." There's obviously enough Tim fans to sustain the price!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I wondered the same thing about Timothy's CDs. I wanted one of them and the price was way to unreasonable to even consider. I finally went and bought it on Amazon for a forth of the price ebay wanted.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Resurrecting this thread… since this is random.

Basically, all since Celebrity Apprentice came on, I’ve been paying some attention to Bret Michales. I was watching some show on TV yesterday about Bret and his personally actually reminds me of young Glenn. On Celeb Apprent, he comes across very genuine and likeable. He’s also very creative. They show him w/his female fans and he makes every one of them seem special. He comes across like the type that likes all the girls; tall, short, cubby, thin… he just loves that the women adore him and he’s so sweet and sexy w/all of them. Last night’s show, I was again watching him w/the ladies… and they all just eat him up. I kept having these flashes to Glenn’s early days. He always seemed like the guy that was so sweet and loving to the ladies, even if it were only for one night. He treated them all special and made them want him even more. (think hooker book) I always got the impression that Glenn was the that guy who could make you feel like you were the only woman in the world. I believe so few people can actually work that charisma… but Bret and Glenn are great examples in my book.

Okay, that was my random thought…

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

And what a random thought that was, ltl. Anytime you tell me to think about the hooker book, my mind starts running on full cylinder - not sure how random the thoughts are though - they tend to be very focused then - SIMPLY THE BEST.

I think you are right on about your assessment of young Glenn. Even today the man is reaking with charisma. As you said, he just has that way about him of making everyone feel very special if you are lucky enough to get his attention.

I haven't followed Bret that closely, but I can totally see how he may be the same way.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'd agree with all that about Brett and Glenn. Both are very charismatic! Besides being very HS & G!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post

I think you are right on about your assessment of young Glenn. Even today the man is reaking with charisma. As you said, he just has that way about him of making everyone feel very special if you are lucky enough to get his attention.
    And you would know, Dreamer, as you were lucky enough to get his attention & experience that charisma in person!!!! I can only dream of that ! I'm just extremely .