Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stagecoach Festival, Indio, CA 5-02-08

Stuck on the Border

I have a few photos of Glenn and Joe from WireImage where the interaction seems perfectly fine.

To me, the Eagles don't particularly enjoy these festivals where they do condensed shows.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks for those C7L. They were great.

I hope the guys aren't tired of each other already at the beginning of their new world tour! They've got a long run ahead!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Default Indio

For the Record: I respectfully disagree: The interaction was not "fine." I was there. You're basing your opinion on a photo-an isolated moment in time. I love the Eagles and it pains me to say anything the least bit negative about them but the truth shouldn't be compromised to be politically correct. Sorry you, don't agree.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow

Yeah, I think we all have to defer to your judgment there, Carol-Lynn!

I know this from personal experience. I remember this one time where it was obvious to anyone who was there that Glenn was feeling miserable, but because he smiled for the cameras, some people who did no more than watch a two-minute clip on their computer screen were positive he was happy as a lark and we were all imagining it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Since I am sorry to say I will probably never get to go to an Eagle concert unless they come to Arizona ,will one of you do me a BIG favor and see if you can see any video cameras on stage filming. If they are, we stand a chance of getting a commercial DVD like Farewell 1. I would buy one because of the great quality. Farewell 1 is a lot better than Hell Freezes Over in quality but I love the songs on both.

AEF, I could be wrong, but when the crew projects the Eagles on the big screens at concerts, aren't they filming them at the same time? If that is the case, then perhaps our chances of seeing a compilation DVD hitting the shelves is good. I didn't see any other cameras on stage at the London concert I attended.

It's interesting that you feel F1 is better quality than HFO. Are you referring to the performances or the film quality? I think the video quality of HFO is excellent, as are the performances. I'm particularly partial to the close-up filming done for HFO, giving the show such an intimate feel, something which is largely missing from F1.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=eagles%20stagecoach&src=stan dard#1

Found these really nice pictures from last night's concert.

The rest of the guys are still wearing black, but it looks like Don is back to plaid. Goody, goody.
    I knew those black suits wouldn't last. I just wanted to be able to see them in them before they stopped wearing them.
    DF, I'm only starting to catch up with this thread now. Thank you so much for this wonderful link.

I had to laugh at your comment about Don's plaid. Ah, but you still love him!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Thanks for the link to your photos and videos, C7L. I couldn't access them from my UK Snapfish log on, but I registered with another email address and have seen them now. Great pictures! Sorry to hear that they were not on the best form. When I saw them in London they were a bit stiff to start with (it was the first night of their current 'tour'), but soon loosened up and were enjoying themselves.

AzEF, I too hope they might make a dvd. I'm looking on the positive side that that is why they are removing videos from YouTube.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I meant just the film quality. The Eagles themselves are always in top form as far as I'm concerned. The color and sound is a lot better on F1. BUT I listen to it on a portable DVD player so that may have something to do with it. If they do put out a DVD, I hope it doesn't take them a couple of years to get it ready for market. Didn't they wait quite a while before F1 came out???

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I would LOVE to see a video of LROOE 'best moments' or an entire gig filmed, whatever gives the best format. Once they DON'T show the crazy pair with the kiddie in the second row at the first London gig.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP