Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stagecoach Festival, Indio, CA 5-02-08

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan
    I meant just the film quality. The Eagles themselves are always in top form as far as I'm concerned. The color and sound is a lot better on F1. BUT I listen to it on a portable DVD player so that may have something to do with it. If they do put out a DVD, I hope it doesn't take them a couple of years to get it ready for market. Didn't they wait quite a while before F1 came out???
    I agree that FI is better in terms of both sound quality and the visuals. Yes, there are a lot of closeups in HFO, but when Glenn is filmed in particular he always seems to have that unflattering bright red lighting behind him, whereas in F1 the lighting is mainly dark.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Sorry I'm late here, but Carol-Lynn thanks for your review and pictures of the show. They are much appreciated.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that all of the Eagles live shows are filmed. I would not be at all surprised to see a LROOE DVD released down the road. AzEF - sorry you can't get to an Eagles show. I always think it really enhances the "fan experience" to see live shows. The DVD's are great, but they can never replace the experience of actually being there, IMHO.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Here's an interesting video - it's a slideshow of photos from the Stagecoach Festival set to a medley of Eagles songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckG0l8jEL1A

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten