Thread: Indiana Jones returns!

Default Indiana Jones returns!

I just saw a commercial for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm so excited! Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my all-time favorite movies ever, and I've loved Harrison Ford ever since I was a little girl, watching him blast Storm Troopers as Han Solo (Star Wars is my #1 al-time favorite movie). I can't wait to see it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

That's great for you, Soda! I hope it will be as enjoyable as all your previous "Indiana Jones" experiences.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Default Re: Indiana Jones returns!

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    I just saw a commercial for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm so excited! Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my all-time favorite movies ever, and I've loved Harrison Ford ever since I was a little girl, watching him blast Storm Troopers as Han Solo (Star Wars is my #1 al-time favorite movie). I can't wait to see it!
    That is exactly how I feel, and my daughter Rachel says Harrison is her No 1 all-time favorite actor, ever! This movie should be fantastic!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Cool! I loved all the Indiana Jones movies and Harrison Ford is great!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I'll definitely try and see this one in the cinema - it's so much better on a big screen. Add me to the list of those who fell in love with Han Solo in the first Star Wars movie - that would have been in about 1977? I saw the first Indiana Jones movie in a mall in New Jersey in 1981. My mother and I went to the US for a week when my cousin got married. We did a great all girl road trip round New England after, three sisters(my mum and two aunts), one of my cousins and me. It was a lot of fun!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

I saw the first Indiana Jones movie when I was 7, and I remember hiding my eyes when Indy screamed, "Marian, don't look or you'll die!" (Paraphrase). Of course when no one else in the theater got melted, I realized it was an unnecessary precaution - but better safe than sorry, my elementary school brain reasoned.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten