Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Auctions

Default Re: Auctions

I'd never heard either of those before. Thanks for the link. It's Cold In Here reminds me of a couple of Long Run era tracks - I can't quite put my finger on which ones, but I agree, L&M, it would great to hear the Eagles cover it.

~~~

This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

I love how in It's Cold, at 7 am, he slides into the kitchen and grabs himself a beer. My kinda guy (now really)...

And I love it in Ain't It Love when he says 'ain't it love that makes you wanna sing'. Indeed.

lol. The guy in It's Cold in Here is such a dog - reminds me of my former brother-in-law, and that's a BAD thing - but then again if it were Glenn slidin' in my door I think I might tend to be a bit forgiving. lol

~

OH MY GOSH! THAT IS AWESOME! I am seriously majorly jealous of you, Kate! I have been looking for Glenn tour programs with no luck. Promise me you'll scan it in and post the photos for us!

~

eaglesfans

That's a great program, Kate. You'll be very happy with it. If you want a sneak peek at the photos you can see them here:

www.eaglesfans.com/visual.../index.htm

</p>

Ah! Thanks for the link! What lovely photos! Now, I'm a bit confused, though. Is this program for No Fun Aloud tour or for The Allnighter tour?

~

eaglesfans

I guess that's a mistake on our part. All the photos are from No Fun Aloud so it must have been a tour to support that. I can't get the program out right now to double check it (all the wood for the new floor is sitting in the den), but it would seem to be for No Fun Aloud.

</p>

Since the writing is in Japanese, it's certainly understandable how one could get mixed up! Regardless, it's a fine piece of memorabilia. Thanks again.

~

Wow, thanks for the link L&M! There are some seriously nice shots there. I'll have to learn Japanese now!

I'll look forward to some scanning. I can't wait!

~~~

This way to happiness...