Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Auctions

Default Re: Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    Hmmm, I wonder if there is a market for sheets with life size pictures on them?

LOL!!!!

~

Ok, here is my first attempt at an iron-on transfer on a pillowcase. It needs more attention to even pressure, and I don't think it will stand much washing so I'll have to avoid drooling too much! Come to think of it, that will be impossible. I'd better get a droolproof cover.

Like you, Julie, I will not get away with putting it on the bed at home, but I'm off to a conference for a couple of days soon and will 'try it out' then.

Btw, thank you, Nancy, for putting this wallpaper on Glennfreyonline.

~~~

This way to happiness...

How sexy for a pillowcase - and I'm so flattered you used one of my wallpapers!

I just made a new one and I'm thinking it would make a good T-shirt, although the text might not come out well:

I'll put up the larger versions on the main site later today, but here are the links to them:

800x600 resolution

1024x768 resolution

~

I also made a version that's supposed to look like Glenn came by and changed it, but I'm not sure people would get that, so I didn't make it the finished version. What do you guys think? I had him cross out "Dead or" and "Doggerel". I think it's funnier, but only if people get it! If you guys think people will get it, I'll probably make that the finished version after all:

"Revised by Glenn" version

And maybe isolating the "Wanted" poster would work better for a T-shirt.

~

Definitely 'Wanted Alive'! I like the corrected version and I think we fans would see the joke. I particularly like the perfect gentleman bit, which has also come up on an Eagleland thread today.

I can see a t-shirt project in the making!

~~~

This way to happiness...

Hmmm. Where did this gentleman bit come up? I seem to have overlooked it. Although I have to agree the man is a perfect gentleman. And terribly sweet. Not to ruin his bad boy rock star image or anything.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Kate - did you make one of those pillowcases for your business partner?

You all are getting good - I'm thinking we are going to all need tee shirts for Pebble Beach next year. We'd better begin on the conceptual design phase immediately!

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Actually the phrase was 'real gentleman' and it came up on the Don candy thread with reference to a certain book that we probably don't wish to read.

Kay, you will have to wash that pillowcase you won one day, so perhaps I should send you a spare!

~~~

This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

Kate, you and I think are of like minds. If I were going to make a pillowcase, that Allnighter picture is the one I would use, also!

Hmmmm, I'm going to have to let hubby see that picture of your pillowcase. You may be hearing from him - I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks! And you'd better believe that baby would stay on bed! (I'm going to have to learn to sleep on my stomach.)

I'd probably turn into Linus from Peanuts (with his blanket) and start carrying the pillow around with me wherever I went. I'll just tell people I'm having some kind of a midlife crisis.

Stuck on the Border

Maybe that's what I should do with my pillowcase. Put it in my handbag.

Nancy, I love the wallpaper but do you mind posting the text, as I had trouble reading it. Thanks.

~~~

There's talk on the street, it sounds so familiar
    Great expectations, everybody's watching you