Page 214 of 268 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2672

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

Thanks for sharing about your family, FF61. You all sound like very strong people!

Dreamer - so happy to hear they think they have all the cancer. Thanks for the update.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks for the update, dreamer. Good news!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Dreamer--
    That is such great news! My prayers are with you and your family.

Glad to hear your good news about your b-i-l, dreamer!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Dreamer, I am so happy that your brother-in-law's situation looks positive. You have often been in my thoughts. I'm just so happy that you enjoyed yourself so much in Los Angeles - you've experienced so much heartache in recent times. I'm happy that you have the time to share your life with us - it's a privilege to know you.
    MF - Geez, you almost choked me up here, and all I can say is "ditto" to you, girl. As a matter of fact, that goes for everyone here. I truly feel privileged to have the opportunity to share my passion for this awesome band with all of you. Thanks again everyone for thinking about me. It really does mean a lot to me.

And ff61 - I just wanted to say that your story about your family touched me as well. Good luck to all of you. I know with your posiitve attitude, you all will be fine.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border freyfantastic61's Avatar

Hi thankyou GAF,GAN,MF,SS and IABAD for all your kind and thoughtful words.It is too easy to get bogged down with life and to start feeling down.That's why my music is so important to me and I just so look forward to seeing my fav' bands live-(and my daughters)I am still on high 3wks after seeing the guys and consider myself very lucky to have finally see them live AND so close!I 'm so glad I found you guys,it's not always possible to post on here daily but I do aim to catch up when I can. luv FF61

Dreamer, I'm very happy that you have good news about your brother in law. You're in my thoughts.

ff61 - your story is quite inspirational. You sound like a lovely family. The Doctor Who convention must have been fun. My little boy and I are very much addicted to Doctor Who. We're loving the new series

WM, it's so good to hear from you again! I still have some rugby photos to post up - I have a free weekend next week!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thank you WM - and I just wanted to say it so good to hear from you again. We really miss having you and Toonie around, but we are still glad that the two of you can drop in occasionally. And OBTW, I noticed in the recent pics that Toonie posted, those two boys of yours are growing up so fast. Sadly, before long, they aren't going to be babies anymore.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default good thoughts to all

I've been off the board myself, my Mom had a small stroke last week, so I'm playing catch up. Dreamer, you said things so much better than I could about the wonderful people here on this board. So many of us are coping with illness and private pain and it is a blessing to have so many kind people here to support us. What a caring family of Eagles fans here, you all do the boys proud. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who are dealing with so much. FF61, your family is an inspiration to all of us. You have a remarkable family.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.