Page 215 of 268 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2672

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, rckn. I hope she is doing ok. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers, too.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Rckn, I'm sorry to hear about your mom--please keep us posted about her progress!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes, RKA, I too am sorry to hear about your mom's stroke. I hope she recovers fully. I'll keep her yourself and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself as well.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

RKA,
    I will have you and your family in my prayers. Please do take care of yourself also. I am a prime example of taking care of everybody else and not myself. Don't get me wrong, I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I would also listen to what my body was telling me.

Hope your mom makes a speedy recovery!

Default Re: good thoughts to all

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's stroke - I hope she is doing better.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

RKA - just want to add my best wishes. I hope your mum gets better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Looking forward to the rugby pics, gef!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Thank you WM - and I just wanted to say it so good to hear from you again. We really miss having you and Toonie around, but we are still glad that the two of you can drop in occasionally. And OBTW, I noticed in the recent pics that Toonie posted, those two boys of yours are growing up so fast. Sadly, before long, they aren't going to be babies anymore.
    I've really missed being here too. My babies really are growing up fast. Joshua is now in full time school and Cian is at Pre School. Time has just flown They keep me very busy but they are wonderful little people. They of course have impeccable taste when it comes to music Joshua still does a great Joe impression and Toonie calls Cian, 'Cian Crago' I really am blessed. Anyway enough of me going on about the boys.

Oh don't stop talking about the little people WM! It is so sweet to hear how other peoples kids are getting on. But its true. They grow up so fast. Timtot will be 7 on Thursday and I still don't know where those 7 years have gone!!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    They grow up so fast. Timtot will be 7 on Thursday and I still don't know where those 7 years have gone!!
    Aww- happy birthday to him! I nearly cried when Cian had his third birthday last week! He's supposed to be my little baby

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Mummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    They grow up so fast. Timtot will be 7 on Thursday and I still don't know where those 7 years have gone!!
    Aww- happy birthday to him! I nearly cried when Cian had his third birthday last week! He's supposed to be my little baby
    Thanks WM! But Timtot is a 'her'. She came to the Eagles with MF and I in London earlier this year. My younger lad is a boy and is 4 now. He's growing up too quickly too. I know how you felt last week.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Sorry GA How wonderful to be able to take her to the concert, I bet it was a lot of fun