Page 133 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2672

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

Happy birthday to Rosalind and to your daughter too, PLS. Christina, my youngest daughter, is 15 too, and I have lived through many, many parties like the one you described. Have you caught up on your sleep yet?

My oldest daughter, Rachel, was also premature. She was actually due on Oct 30 (my birthday) or Oct 31 (Halloween, which she would've loved) but she came almost two months early on Sept 3 (which was Labor Day, both literally and figuratively ). Now that she is off at college, she has chosen to celebrate her birthday on Halloween and is planning a big Halloween party for her dorm.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

This is weird. One of my nieces just turned 18 on - you guessed it - October 6. I also have a niece the same age as PLS' daughter, and they are both named Kayla. PLS' it's a good thing my Kayla's birthday isn't the same date as your Kayla's - that would be spooky!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default I'm Back

I'm back,
    On the last month I was very busy, anyway, I'm back.
    So,
    -Someone know tha date of relase of the new album of the Eagles in ITALY???
    -and also the date of relase of Don Felder's Book.

Great Job, Nancy, Now there is a site for every member of the Eagles.
    Remember when the days were long ...

MARCO

Well I guess a number of us had fun New Years.
    Yes Kay that would be really weird if both our 15 year old Kaylas were born on the 6th.

Sorry

I think that I made a mistake
    Remember when the days were long ...

MARCO

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome back Marco. Sometimes the board is slow to respond, and if you click "Submit" on a post, it will post it as many times as you click. You may not think it took your post when it actually did.

As far as the new album, I think it will be released in Europe on October 29 - I assume that includes Italy. Check out this thread.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...read.php?t=494

As for the latest news on Felder's book, check out this thread.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    My oldest daughter, Rachel, was also premature. She was actually due on Oct 30 (my birthday) or Oct 31 (Halloween, which she would've loved) but she came almost two months early on Sept 3 (which was Labor Day, both literally and figuratively ).

Sorry DF but that was funny!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Happy belated birthday to Rosalind.

I still haven't got my computer fixed. I'm at the library now. Going to call my dad to see if he's heard anything about my computer.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Happy birthday to Rosalind and to your daughter too, PLS. Christina, my youngest daughter, is 15 too, and I have lived through many, many parties like the one you described. Have you caught up on your sleep yet?

My oldest daughter, Rachel, was also premature. She was actually due on Oct 30 (my birthday) or Oct 31 (Halloween, which she would've loved) but she came almost two months early on Sept 3 (which was Labor Day, both literally and figuratively ). Now that she is off at college, she has chosen to celebrate her birthday on Halloween and is planning a big Halloween party for her dorm.
    You know that is funny about Rachel being born on your Labor Day. Rosalind came the day after Australia's Labour Day - I had literally only finished work the previous Friday and she arrived on the Tuesday after the long weekend. So her birthday is always associated with the Labour Day long weekend. If I may be permitted a sly political observation I hope it's a good omen for how she will vote when she grows up. I'm not going to bore everybody with the Australian Federal Election which is on November 24, but the Australian Labor Party (spelt the American way) have been in opposition for 11 years. Some of us have high hopes. Um. I digress.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

My neighbour is just after crashing into me as I drove in from the schools this morning. We're both ok apart from being a little shaken but the car is damaged and 'won't go' Guess how I'm going to be spending the morning!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP