Page 135 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2672

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

GA - glad to hear you're getting the car problem sorted out. So glad no one was hurt!

MF - here's hoping that gig works out for you! And I'll add my congrats to your Border Rebel status - you're a joy to have on the board!

GEF - UGH what a pain! But that's one thing husbands and boyfriends are good for, lol.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    We had bad storms go through the area last night. My sister's step-daughter's father-in-law and his girlfriend were killed trying to escape from a mobile home during the storm. This was about 30 miles from me, so our storm was not so bad. The mobile home was destroyed and they were found about 300 feet from it in the yard. We don't know all the details yet. He was 44. A terrible tragedy.
    Oh, how horrible. I'm so sorry to hear it. My condolences.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Welcome back Marco. Sometimes the board is slow to respond, and if you click "Submit" on a post, it will post it as many times as you click. You may not think it took your post when it actually did.

As far as the new album, I think it will be released in Europe on October 29 - I assume that includes Italy. Check out this thread.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...read.php?t=494

As for the latest news on Felder's book, check out this thread.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563
    Thank You So Much
    Remember when the days were long ...

MARCO

I'm happy for the good news
    I'm sorry for the bad news Brooke
    Remember when the days were long ...

MARCO

Brooke, I am sorry to hear about your sister's family. It is amazing how quickly those storms can blow in, and how much damage and loss of life they can cause! I live in Alabama in what is often called "Tornado Alley," and I have taken shelter from many, many tornadoes and other storms over the years, so I know how very scary they can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke

We had bad storms go through the area last night. My sister's step-daughter's father-in-law and his girlfriend were killed trying to escape from a mobile home during the storm. This was about 30 miles from me, so our storm was not so bad. The mobile home was destroyed and they were found about 300 feet from it in the yard. We don't know all the details yet. He was 44. A terrible tragedy.

Oh my gosh, Brooke! I just read about this on MSN and then find out it's one of our own.(well sorta) I am so very sorry for your loss. Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

OMG, so much is happened since yesterday.

GA, I'm glad no one was hurt! What is it called... blessing in disguise, is this correct?

MF, congratulation on your new status. Good luck for you and your band!

Oh Brooke, I'm very sorry to hear that.

GA- I'm sorry to hear about your fender bender. Thank goodness it wasn't serious.

MF- I hope all goes well with the 26th. In the mean time get that drummer some orange juice.

GEF- stop running over sharp things! Thank goodness hubby noticed it and was able to change it for you. My dad wouldn't let me get my driver's license until I proved I could change the tire and the oil. I've never had to do it myself...but he made sure I could.

Stuck on the Border

Sounds like some of you have had one heck of a day! Hang in there!

Brooke, my thoughts and prayers to your sister's family. Things can change drastically so very quickly.

Stuck on the Border

I am so sorry for your loss Brooke. I echo Molly - all of you, hang in there.