Page 210 of 268 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2672

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Great to hear from you again Holly! Whats PLAN? Face painting sounds fun. I love watching face painters at kids parties. Hope you're well.
    Thanks everyone. Plan is a place to help people who have suffered from mental illness deal with life. I had suffered from depression for many years. I'm trying to get of my anti-depressants now. I was diagnosed with depression after an incident that happened between me and my grandpa when I was 10 and I was also getting picked on in school and didn't know how to deal with it. Things were okay from 6th through 8th grade but when I got to high school things got really bad. I was getting constantly picked on, teased, sexually harrassed, made fun of etc. every day. None of the teachers or my parents would listen to me much less help me so I attempted suicide 3 times my sophomore year and was going to attempt suicide another time when I got placed in a mental hospital and was put on this medicine and gained a lot of weight which really made the kids more cruel to me. I would ignore these people but that didn't help and I felt like what's the point in living if I have to deal with this. I went to the Arboretum with PLAN today. They have lots of activities and should be able to maybe help me find a job. I hope they can help me deal with some issues I have like trusting other people and stuff.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

I'm off to visit the in-laws tomorrow. It's combined with a visit to Twickenham to watch Ospreys v Leicester in the final of the EDF cup. Our local tem, Exeter, is playing earlier, so hopefully, we'll catch a bit of that.

Secretly, I'm looking forward to a stroll up the Glen (a street near by)

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetHolly
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Great to hear from you again Holly! Whats PLAN? Face painting sounds fun. I love watching face painters at kids parties. Hope you're well.
    Thanks everyone. Plan is a place to help people who have suffered from mental illness deal with life. I had suffered from depression for many years. I'm trying to get of my anti-depressants now. I was diagnosed with depression after an incident that happened between me and my grandpa when I was 10 and I was also getting picked on in school and didn't know how to deal with it. Things were okay from 6th through 8th grade but when I got to high school things got really bad. I was getting constantly picked on, teased, sexually harrassed, made fun of etc. every day. None of the teachers or my parents would listen to me much less help me so I attempted suicide 3 times my sophomore year and was going to attempt suicide another time when I got placed in a mental hospital and was put on this medicine and gained a lot of weight which really made the kids more cruel to me. I would ignore these people but that didn't help and I felt like what's the point in living if I have to deal with this. I went to the Arboretum with PLAN today. They have lots of activities and should be able to maybe help me find a job. I hope they can help me deal with some issues I have like trusting other people and stuff.
    Well fair play to you being able to confront your issues like this Holly and I hope everything works out well for you. It is a disgrace that kids and young people should be treated so cruelly and what you say is a lesson for all of us parents to listen to our children when they are upset or anxious. I really hope you find a job you like. You deserve it after the way you have picked yourself up.
    At least you know you have true friends here and come here when you need support! OK!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I agree, GA.

Good luck to you SH, and I'm so glad you are seeking help to work out your problems. Good girl.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    I'm off to visit the in-laws tomorrow. It's combined with a visit to Twickenham to watch Ospreys v Leicester in the final of the EDF cup. Our local tem, Exeter, is playing earlier, so hopefully, we'll catch a bit of that.

Secretly, I'm looking forward to a stroll up the Glen (a street near by)
    Well enjoy your visit and your sport GEF! And of course your stroll up the Glen. I know a certain Glen (n) that you wouldn't mind a stroll up either. Or me for that matter.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

MF, MF! You are piling up those posts so quickly girl since we returned from London! Congrats on becoming 'Stuck on the Border'

Long may you post!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Dreamer, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Fingers crossed for some good test results for you brother in law. Keep strong.

GEF - Hope you had a great time at Twickers! Will you give us a match report when you get the chance?

SH, good luck to you at PLAN. I am glad to see you around here - keep us updated!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Wow...Dreamer I'm so sorry to hear of your losses! My heart hurts for you guys. Please know that I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Holly...I'm so proud of you for the steps you've taken in your life! I know how hard it is to be the "outsider" and be made fun of. I was the same way all though my school years. Only when I got to college did I finally start to make friends. I'm glad to see you back here!

If I may, I'd like to ask you all to keep my brother in law in your prayers. We just found out that he has a valve that is leaking in his heart and now he has to have open heart surgery. He is absolutely terrified and can't even sleep at night for fear that he won't wake up. He knows what it's going to be like because my brother had triple bypass surgery a few years ago. Thank you in advance! I love you all!

I've got him in mine, Maleah.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten