Page 56 of 268 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening in your life? 11/06-08/08

Wow, Kath! I'll repeat what everyone else has said - at least there were no deaths. Still, repairing the damage will be a long and expensive process.

Kate - sorry to hear about that tooth! Yikes!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    I woke up yesterday and found that I had chipped off a bit of tooth (ugh - my worst nightmare!)
    I know just what you are going thru Kate. I broke a tooth a few weeks ago and it wasn't fun getting it repaired. However better to get the tooth fixed than deal with the pain and discomfort from a chipped or broken tooth! I'm glad you were able to get it fixed so quickly

Stuck on the Border

Oooh, Kate, sorry to hear about your tooth adventure. Thank goodness it didn't happen on your birthday weekend!

tf, hope you and your co-workers are hanging in there. I work in a hospital, so I can imagine how tense it must have been for the workers being responsible for all the residents safety. Guess I won't grumble the next time we have a fire drill!

We've had some unbelievably sad news. We've been excitedly anticpating the arrival of the first grandchild of some very very close friends of ours. Mike and Joan's daughter, Sara, was due to have her baby any day now.

Sara hadn't felt the baby move for the last day or so, and today it was confirmed that the baby has died. To say that everyone is distraught would be putting it mildly.

We just gave Sara a baby shower 2 weeks ago, and Joan was enjoying the role of proud Grandma so much. Mike, the baby's grandpa-to-be just lost his Dad unexpectedly at Thanksgiving, so this baby is something they have really been focusing on.

I just feel sick about this. This one is going to be tough.

Oh, how terribly sad. To get one's hopes up, get so excited about it, then have this happen.... it's tragic. I will pray for your friends and their daughter in this difficult time (although "difficult time" is certainly inadequate to describe what everyone is going through).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I am terribly sorry to hear about that, Molly. My thoughts are with them.

Oh Molly, that is heartbreaking for your friends and their daughter, and for you as well. I send my deepest sympathy.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm so sorry Molly. Tragic news. I'll be keeping you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Molly - I am so sorry to hear about your friend's grandchild. This really is so sad. You, Steve and your friend's are in my thoughts, as always.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Molly, thats terrible news. I can't imagine what it must be like for that poor young couple having to go through such a traumatic experience. I will certainly pray for them. They will need a lot of time and TLC to help them recover from this.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Molly, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers.
    So goodbye rodeo, it's a long funny way for a man to go...