Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Default Re: American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post

Don't anyone worry about bikini girl -she'll be just fine. I've heard Hooters is hiring.

*snicker*

LOL!!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I really hope that giggling girl gets the boot soon. I actually get a headache when I have to be subjected to her horrible cackling!

Disappointing night overall.

Shoot, Stevie! I felt so bad for her.... she really blew it. I kind of hope she makes it anyway, though.

Another contestant who didn't do so hot was Stephen Fowler, but I've been wanting him to go ever since he walked off the stage during Hollywood Week, so I'm not shedding tears.

Does Tatiana know any songs besides those of the catalog of Ms. Whitney Houston? I was unimpressed, but admittedly, I'm biased against her at this point.

Everybody likes Danny Gokey, and tonight, I saw something in him, too. I guess he's winning me over! I also liked Brent Keith doing "Hicktown" in all his shameless redneck glory, as well as Ricky Braddy (but his lack of coverage before this show will hurt him, I think).

Anoop is adorable and he performed well, even if it wasn't his best night.

Alexis Grace has a terrific jazzy, sexy voice. I like her!

I'm betting Danny, Anoop, and Alexis will get through (Sorry Stevie!)

I wasn't impressed with the night overall. I just can't stand Tatiana. She was downright strange at some points tonight when she was being interviewed. lol At times she sounded good on her song, but overall.........not impressive.

I really wanted Stevie to do well.......but she crashed big time.

I'm still mad that Stephen Fowler went through when he forgot his lyrics, and they sent Jamal home when he did good AND remembered his lyrics. lol

LOVED Ricky Braddy! I was VERY impressed!

I like Brent Keith and I'm glad that he stuck with his country roots.....but I think he could have picked a better song to show off his voice.

Danny G.......what can I say.....I really think he's going to make AT LEAST top 3 when this season draws to a close. LOVED his performance!

I agree with Alexis, Danny, and Anoop...I loved them all, although that was really the first time I had (remembered) seeing Alexis---she was "the dawg!" Stevie and Rick could still make it back on judges' wild card, especially since the judges all seemed to like their past performances (Stevie) as well as current chances (Rick).

Tatiana's no idiot (she just plays one on TV), and she's had plenty of time to read and hear the negative publicity. Last night she was trying to do a little damage control. She can sing, but for me her past antics outweigh her talent.

I wasn't blown away by anyone last night, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Alexis and Danny. ( I have to keep referring back to the most recent posts for their names - at this point I'm usually saying 'the girl with the short blond hair and the guy with the glasses').

Occasionally Simon is rude, but most of the time I think he gets a bad rap - he's just very honest and for me, his honesty is refreshing.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I watched for the first time last night. Stand outs for me were Alexis and Danny.

I thought Brent did well, but agree that that song didn't do much for him. I was hoping for better from Stevie too. And Anoop was really good.

And that Casey Carlson (?)! A very pretty girl with long dark hair and very skinny, and I thought she could sing, but her expressions were awful.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten