The crazy thing is how completely clueless I was about it. It's rather an ordeal to get up to Nashville to see JD because it's a heck of a drive (about 4 hours) and if you don't stay overnight - which I typically don't - that's 8 hours in one shot. The last time I went, I nearly fell asleep at the wheel on the way back. I decided to wait until he played Memphis to see him again, never even thinking he might play Tupelo. Then, I signed on to Facebook a few days ago - which lately I only do maybe once a week - and I get a notification about this!!! Well, for once, those things actually served a purpose, lol.

Really looking forward to seeing the show and meeting up with shun. I think tickets will probably still be available. It's general admission for two price levels, and I bought the upper level which still had seats available. That means I can still sit front and center if I'm early enough, lucky me!

I drop off my parents (who are currently visiting) earlier in the day, so I'm going to be rushing from Memphis to Tupelo to line up. Wish me luck!