Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Thanks guys!!!!

We had a slight change of plan. We were planning on going to the Thursday show, but after my friend looked....she was able to get better tickets to the Wed. show instead. Holy crap though! $180 for tickets in section 109! That's ridiculous!

You know we gotta meet up, Maleah!

Looks like several of us are going. Maybe we should plan the first official Border get-together!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

WooHoo!! We have Wednesday also!! I know what you mean about the $$ (we paid even more because I panicked and bought off ebay) but I have been reassured SEVERAL times that it will be worth every last cent!!!!! We will really enjoy our first Eagles shows Maleah!!! :P :P
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    You know we gotta meet up, Maleah!
    You know it!!

Looks like several of us are going. Maybe we should plan the first official Border get-together!
    Oooo sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan
    WooHoo!! We have Wednesday also!! I know what you mean about the $$ (we paid even more because I panicked and bought off ebay) but I have been reassured SEVERAL times that it will be worth every last cent!!!!! We will really enjoy our first Eagles shows Maleah!!! :P :P
    Yay!!! I can't wait! I'm so excited! lol I thought it was funny though...I was looking at ticketmasters premium seats that are being "resold" on ticketmaster. They had 1st row seats for $795 a piece

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well thats what I paid ILAA earlier this year for the London show and that was for 2nd row seats (although I didn't know where in the first 10 rows we'd be until the night). Its steep but worth every penny! In contrast I paid about $150 for Neil Diamond tickets in Ireland. We were way back and didn't have a great view at all!!

I know not everyone can afford expensive seats but my advice would be to go for the best you can afford! Its worth it.

I hope you get that Border Get-Together off the ground Soda! I'd love to join you!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Oh trust me.....if there was ANY way that I could have afforded it....I would have done it in a heartbeat! But with my bills and everything....it would be very foolish for me to go above what I did. even what I ended up paying is pushing it!!!!! lol What a depressing thought! lol

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes! It is depressing but it is better to be realistic as well I suppose. Regardless of where you are in the arena you'll have a fabulous night anyway!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Congratulations on getting tickets for your first ever concert, Maleah! You will not regret a penny!!! I hope you can get to meet up with TBF and Soda. It's great that you are all going the same night!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Congrats Maleah I considered the Chicago show but am holding off in the hopes of a closer show (which is probably a big mistake). Have fun - I am green with envy - lol.