Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Default Re: Chicago Tour dates

One week from today! I'm glad they're taking a 2 day break between Milwaukee and Chicago. They'll be nice and fresh for us!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

They are going to be in Chicago for a while. I'm guessing they'll arrive on the 23rd. They play on the 24th and 25th. Take a free day, and then on the 27th they are playing a private party for Sam Zell of the Chicago Tribune, a free day, then back to Green Bay. I can't seem them going to Green Bay early... so ... There's a possiblity of them actually being in Chicago for FIVE days! It I were younger, I'd be hitting the popular spots for celebs so I could hopefully catch a glimpse of them!

I'm so excited to be seeing them live for the first time next week!!!!!!!!!

Very cool! I didn't realize they were doing a private show in the Chicago area as well. If I were them, I'd definitely stay the extra day there instead of hurrying off to Green Bay.

I'm not sure those guys still hit the celebrity scene, though, LTL.

ETA: I accidentally typed "Ebay" instead of "Green Bay" the first time! LOL!

VERY excited about next week, although still no ticket! I may wind up in the boonies after all, but at least I'll be able to enjoy the music (if not the view) AND meet Joe!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

AND Give Joe ticky's PHONE NUMBER, address, email, naked pictures.. whatever...

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

VERY excited about next week, although still no ticket! I may wind up in the boonies after all, but at least I'll be able to enjoy the music (if not the view) AND meet Joe!
    If you come on Wednesday, you could always sneak down to section 112 and squeeze in with Larry & I. He'd just love to set with 2 women screaming and drooling all over themselves over the Eagles.

Ticky --send me your info and I will paper airplane it up to the stage for ya!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

LOL Soda... I was talking about restaurants, not hangouts like bars! I can see how my post sounded like that though.

I figure, boys gotta eat, and they'll be eating it up well... I'm sure they hit some of the big steakhouses ('cept Timmy) or those modern fare places.

Just being downtown, I'm sure they'll be spotted by fans. Again... if I were younger... ah, to be younger...

You would think they would have to stay in their rooms or they would be mobbed. But I remember when I saw Joe last year at the IL state fair, he mentioned that he had taken the guy from the opening act (can't remember their name - they filled in for Grand Funk Railroad) to a guitar store with him. Where, I do not remember. I'm sure he didn't mean Springfield, IL, but I thought that was very cool.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    If you come on Wednesday, you could always sneak down to section 112 and squeeze in with Larry & I. He'd just love to set with 2 women screaming and drooling all over themselves over the Eagles.

Ticky --send me your info and I will paper airplane it up to the stage for ya!

TBF! hey that works!! It wouldn't matter which one of they guys got it!! *G* Im easy.. uh,.. so to speak.. OOO but what if one of the roadies got it.. that could get ugly. awe what the Heck *G* I'll email it to ya *G* Thanks!!!

TBF - thanks for the offer! Who knows, I might take ya up on it.

LTL - I see what you mean. I'm sure there are really nice restaurants that celebs usually go to. I don't know too much about that kind of thing, I'm afraid! But imagine how cool it would be if you were just going about your business in Chicago and happened across one! I think I'd be reluctant to go up to one of them, though. I'd feel like I was invading their privacy, especially if they were with family. I guess you kind of have to gauge the situation on a case-by-case basis.

I will say that they seem to be able to go to public places without being mobbed. In Hawaii Joe and Glenn went together to a sushi bar and actually did karaoke!! I imagine that if they're spotted, they may get some folks approaching them for autographs, but I don't think there would be a huge scene. They look a lot different than they did in their heyday; a good number of people might not even recognize them.

Ticky - maybe you should just send a pair of panties for TBF to throw. I hear those go further than and you can staple all relevant info to them. (Well, maybe tape - staples might rip - I'm sure you can figure it out, lol) Of course, you gotta get the trajectory right. One time at a Fleetwood Mac concert my friend had someone's panties land on her head (we were standing at the stage). EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

EEEWWWW!! Umm.. nahh.. the pantie thing is all wrong. I havent bought new ones for a while
    *G* OO now a bra! and a sharpie! I'll write the info on my cups and Joe'll be sure and get back to me (I refer to I.L.B.T.)