Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Oooooooooo now that I might be able to make an effort to get to! My niece lived in Chicago last year so she might be game for going to that! I'm going to cross my fingers and check into it!

Oooh, Maleah, you GO girl! I really hope you can make it!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop
    Don't even think such things, tbsf!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Don't even think such things, tbsf!
    They're due back in the Midwest. Think positive. Remember, Glenn is from Detroit, they certainly can't pass that by.

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well.
    I second that!

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

I love these guys, but the fact they set their prices so high bugs me!

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

I hear ya. I have a good friend in Chicago who I hang with whenever I go there. I told her the Eagles were doing Chicago and, while she's not a huge fan, she agreed to go with me... until she found out the price. Then it was "Sorry, you're on your own!"

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse

I feel for you, LTLH. As much as I hate to say it, but the ticket prices are ridiculously high, especially the ILAA tickets. I coughed it up for London, since the cost faded into insignificance considering how much I was paying for the whole trip, but I still think it was much too high.

My dream remains that the boys will make it to South Africa, but I'm afraid that South Africans in general cannot afford ticket prices like that. The cost of living has increased dramatically, and people with families sigh hard to treat themselves these days. People don't even want to eat out anymore, and half empty restaurants are testiment to that (if I eat out once every two months, it's a lot, unless I'm gigging). I'm fortunate that I can save money, since I'm still single.