Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 187

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

  1. #11
    Stuck on the Border Maleah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Leave me be, I'm just walkin' this line
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Oooooooooo now that I might be able to make an effort to get to! My niece lived in Chicago last year so she might be game for going to that! I'm going to cross my fingers and check into it!

  2. #12
    Stuck on the Border Mrs Frey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Oooh, Maleah, you GO girl! I really hope you can make it!


    I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

  3. #13
    Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop

  4. #14
    Moderator Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)
    Posts
    20,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop
    Don't even think such things, tbsf!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

  5. #15
    Moderator Glennsallnighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!
    Posts
    13,697

    Default

    Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

  6. #16
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop
    Don't even think such things, tbsf!
    They're due back in the Midwest. Think positive. Remember, Glenn is from Detroit, they certainly can't pass that by.

  7. #17
    Stuck on the Border Mrs Frey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well.
    I second that!


    I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

  8. #18
    Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

    I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

    I love these guys, but the fact they set their prices so high bugs me!

  9. #19
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

    I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

    I love these guys, but the fact they set their prices so high bugs me!
    I hear ya. I have a good friend in Chicago who I hang with whenever I go there. I told her the Eagles were doing Chicago and, while she's not a huge fan, she agreed to go with me... until she found out the price. Then it was "Sorry, you're on your own!"

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  10. #20
    Stuck on the Border Mrs Frey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

    I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

    I love these guys, but the fact they set their prices so high bugs me!
    I feel for you, LTLH. As much as I hate to say it, but the ticket prices are ridiculously high, especially the ILAA tickets. I coughed it up for London, since the cost faded into insignificance considering how much I was paying for the whole trip, but I still think it was much too high.

    My dream remains that the boys will make it to South Africa, but I'm afraid that South Africans in general cannot afford ticket prices like that. The cost of living has increased dramatically, and people with families sigh hard to treat themselves these days. People don't even want to eat out anymore, and half empty restaurants are testiment to that (if I eat out once every two months, it's a lot, unless I'm gigging). I'm fortunate that I can save money, since I'm still single.


    I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •