Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Chicago Tour dates

I don't know of anyone else going Thursday night.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

The tickets arrived!!! Yeah!!! That's almost as exciting as going to the concert! (Almost, but not quite) I enlisted a friend to go, and while she's not a diehard, she is a fan... so I'm excited to be going w/someone who actually enjoys their music... and knows more than Desperado and HC to identify them!

Oh yeah, happy dance, happy dance...

Soda, I think we are the only two Thursday night crew.

BTW, I meant to post back the other day... but I had NO idea if you waited closer to the show that better seats could pop up. That's good knowledge for the future. I came by luck of the draw of laziness.

LTL - Are you planning on going to Joe's meet'n'greet? You have to be a member of his fan club to get in, but it's easy to join.

We'd talked about waiting for tickets earlier, but it's easy to miss! You are one lucky girl to happen across 13th row without even trying!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I can't make the m&g...work calls. We are actually hoping that it will only take us two hours to get there, because it's hard for us to leave earlier. Funny thing is, leaving the concert it should only take us 45 minutes to get home. Ah... Chicago city driving... gotta love sitting in traffic.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm right there with ya, tbsf. I considered Chicago (5 hours away), too, but SURELY they will come to St.Louis (2 hours) or Kansas City (3 hours)!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

That's what I'm hoping although I have to say I'm nervous they will not

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

The Chicago dates are all that's scheduled for September. Surely there will be more in that area in September?

I wish they'd do it already-the whole list of dates. Why do they only set up a couple dates at a time? It's maddening!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I've been out of touch for a while... just curious, as I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything... how many people here are going to the Chicago shows and which day?

I still don't have tickets, but I plan I paying some outrageous price... I feel I have to see them!

I'm going to a Chicago show but I haven't decided which one yet - I'm basically holding out to see which one I can get a better seat for.

The other element I'm waiting to hear about is if Joe is going to do a meet'n'greet at one of the shows. If he does both, great. If he does one, I'll be going to that evening's show (you have to have a ticket to that particular night's concert to go to the meet'n'greet). The other possibility is that he will not do a meet'n'greet in Chicago - I sure hope that's not the case!

As soon as I know which show I'm going to, I'll post it here. But I'll definitely be at ONE of them!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I've been out of touch for a while... just curious, as I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything... how many people here are going to the Chicago shows and which day?

I still don't have tickets, but I plan I paying some outrageous price... I feel I have to see them!
    I will be at the Wednesday show! I will be the one weeping hysterically because I have finally gotten to see them after 33 years! My husband has already warned me that if I do "lose it" he will act like he doesn't know me but my daughter told him that it is inevitable that it will happen as soon as they walk out on stage and I see Timothy for the first time in person. They really are a couple of smart a**es!
    He sings it high, he plays it low