Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Just founds out about these. I'm thinking I'll go to the second show. Might wind up going to a ticket broker because I didn't find anything on ticket master worth anything.

Good luck, Bomber, and nice to hear from you again. I wish I could get to another show, but I am geographically challenged!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bomber
    Just founds out about these. I'm thinking I'll go to the second show. Might wind up going to a ticket broker because I didn't find anything on ticket master worth anything.
    Quite a few of us will be at the Chicago shows-maybe we will see you there!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I'm having a major dielemma! Chicago shows... Do I want to buy seats in the outfield, upper rows, etc and pay $200-300... or do I want to go all access for $795? I just can't spend more than all access... because that would just be stupid.

I'm having such a conflict, because I've never seen them before... and I feel if I'm going, I should do it right. However, it's going to be hard to find someone to go with me for the price of $795. I'd go alone, but I'm not thrilled about being in that area alone at night! Also, that's a LOT of money to spend.

What's a girl to do?

How much are 4-star ILAA tix? Those can sometimes be really close.

If you have never seen them before, you need to get as close as you can possibly afford. The first time I saw them, I was on the 6th row with 4-star ILAA, and it was absolutely unbelievable.

Besides.....I'm sure that someone who was going the same night (or everyone lol) could be your bodyguard(s)

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I'm having a major dielemma! Chicago shows... Do I want to buy seats in the outfield, upper rows, etc and pay $200-300... or do I want to go all access for $795? I just can't spend more than all access... because that would just be stupid.

I'm having such a conflict, because I've never seen them before... and I feel if I'm going, I should do it right. However, it's going to be hard to find someone to go with me for the price of $795. I'd go alone, but I'm not thrilled about being in that area alone at night! Also, that's a LOT of money to spend.

What's a girl to do?
    I know what you mean. As I stated in the New Tour Dates thread, I have saved for this forever and have the money for VIP, but am finding it hard to let go of that $$$. When I started saving, the VIP was like $499 for 5 star. Now it's nearly doubled! Hubby and I are going for it though, since this may be the last time we get to see them, and I had planned for it.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

MF got 2nd row with ILAA in London and again they were easily the best seats in the house. I was right under Glenn (well you know what I mean ) the whole night. $795 WAS expensive asn I bought one at that price for Timtot. But it was worth every penny. I'm not suggesting anyone to be foolish and everyone has their upper limit, but what I WOULD suggest is go for the best you can..............and then some

LTL, after my experience in London I would say its fine going on your own, and at least you wouldn't have anyone who knows you 'cramping your style'. Its possible too that if you go ILAA you will meet people at the pre show reception.

Needless to say if I was in Chicago I would go with you! I couldn't see either of us being the 'cramping' type!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

LTL - I'm also having to go it alone (St. Louis) which I'm not that thrilled about (especially as I'm 'navigationally challenged' as hubby likes to remind me ) but it's that or don't see them - soooooooooooooo, off I go. Maybe we will both have exciting stories to tell on our return - lol.

I have to admit, I'm a little frustrated that they now added the Wisconsin date because that would have been a little closer for me I think Oh well....at least I get to see them!