Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Tour dates

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

What? Wisconsin? When? Where? ... oh... I might have to check that out. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere.

I saw it on Joe's website:

September 21, 2008 - Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
    Public On Sale: 7/28

Must be pretty new!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    MF got 2nd row with ILAA in London and again they were easily the best seats in the house. I was right under Glenn (well you know what I mean ) the whole night. $795 WAS expensive asn I bought one at that price for Timtot. But it was worth every penny. I'm not suggesting anyone to be foolish and everyone has their upper limit, but what I WOULD suggest is go for the best you can..............and then some
    Well, I spent a fortune to see the Eagles, what with travelling expenses and accommodation as well as the ticket, but I'd saved for it, and it was the happiest night of my life, quite easily. I was beside myself, and what made it even more special is that I was able to share it with friends and fellow Eagles/Glenn fanatics.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Well guys.......I kind of have bad news. Now that they have added the Minneapolis date my friends and I are thinking about selling our Chicago tickets and getting tickets to the MN show. I'm really sorry because I know it was going to be a lot of fun meeting you all. But the thing is, we'll be able to get better seats for approx. the same price, we will save a LOT on gas and hotel......and I figure the ND date will probably either be a couple days before or a couple of days after the MN date. I'm sorry....I truly was looking forward to meeting everyone......but I just can't spend all that extra cash (that I don't have!) if I don't have to!

Aw, how disappointing, Maleah! I so wanted to meet you face to face. While I'm happy that you guys are getting a show closer to you, I'll miss my Minnesotans and South Dakotans!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thats a tough decision to have had to make Maleah But I'm sure you are doing what is right for you. Travel and accomodation ARE expensive, no question. I hope you get great seats at the MN gig!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Too bad you won't make it to Chicago, Maleah. It is always such fun to meet up with other members from the board, but the important thing is that you will get to see the Eagles live - and maybe even twice! You'll have a blast no matter what city you are in.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I know....you guys have no idea how disappointed I am. I wish I could afford to go to all 3 shows but I just can't. There would only have been 3 of us going to Chicago and with as expensive as gas is and having to take more time off from work, pay for a hotel, and plus food and other stuff.............I would only have logically been able to go to one show. I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here to make myself feel better. It's not really working but at least it's something. lol I was so excited about meeting everyone face to face..........plus the whole finding out that I would have had 5th row tickets as a suprise birthday present. I cried......several times. lol BUT.........there's nothing I can do about it now so I'm trying not to focus on it and instead focus on the fact that I'll get to see them at least once if not twice! lol

Default Re: Chicago Tour dates

Well, here we go again. lol So after much thought and consideration......and the fact that our Chicago tickets didn't sell.....lol. We are now back to going to the Chicago show......FIFTH ROW!!!!!!!! I am really excited about it. This time it's for sure. Just wanted to let everyone know that we're back to going again. lol So I'll be able to meet all of you again!

Default Re: Chicago Tour dates

Maleah, that's wonderful news! Fantastic seats and a chance to meet some other Borderites! I know you've had to shell out more cash but you won't regret it one bit!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...