Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotterdam, the Netherlands 4-03-08

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thanks MH, they are very nice close ups! The fourth one is particularly hot
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Indeed, I'm glad..some good pictures of the show
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Default Re: A few photos of Rotterdam April 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Henley
    I found some nice photos of the concert in Rotterdam at April 3rd!

http://www.kamerado.nl/eagles.html
    Thanks for the link, Mrs Henley! Great photos! (a nod for each Eagle )

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Default Re: Eagles in Rotterdam, April 3rd. - The Story ;)

Well there we go.

the story about the roses...
    sorry if there are any mistakes in it

My friend Stephanie and I went yesterday to our dear Eagles with a suprise, roses for Don and Glenn.

They started with How Long and we were a little exited if it would work, after How Long, Don talked to us and I started yelling or screaming or whatever you want to call it to Don. He looked at me and he saw my rose (happy me) and he smiled. After the break Don and Glenn (before the break the mission didn’t worked, Don and Glenn talked a lot about us and all that stuff) talked about the roses we had and Glenn said to us, "We’ll be back". Don and Glenn started having fun with us and with the Helmet Cam we showed our roses. After Desperado we want to gave them to Glenn but he said "just wait" or something like that. So they said goodbye to everybody and Glenn walked to the end of the stage and he said to someone of the security that they want to have our roses (with Take It Easy Stephanie was hyper with the roses, Glenn noticed that and we were very happy ’bout that) so Stephanie (she was holding mine even)gave our roses too that security guy and he gave them to Glenn and Glenn said "thank you" and "One for Don" and he gave Don his rose (we have put some cards on the roses)(the roses were fake by the way ) Don did a kiss to me and Glenn did one to Stephanie and they walked away, when they were walking to the back they read our cards.

And we can’t still believe it It’s so magic!

Aaaaaahhhhhh I'm still sooooooooo in with Don........!!!
    Glenn

It was !!!
    Oh and never forget:
    "Don't throw the roses"

Default Re: Eagles in Rotterdam, April 3rd. - The Story ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie
    Well there we go.

the story about the roses...
    sorry if there are any mistakes in it

My friend Stephanie and I went yesterday to our dear Eagles with a suprise, roses for Don and Glenn.

They started with How Long and we were a little exited if it would work, after How Long, Don talked to us and I started yelling or screaming or whatever you want to call it to Don. He looked at me and he saw my rose (happy me) and he smiled. After the break Don and Glenn (before the break the mission didn’t worked, Don and Glenn talked a lot about us and all that stuff) talked about the roses we had and Glenn said to us, "We’ll be back". Don and Glenn started having fun with us and with the Helmet Cam we showed our roses. After Desperado we want to gave them to Glenn but he said "just wait" or something like that. So they said goodbye to everybody and Glenn walked to the end of the stage and he said to someone of the security that they want to have our roses (with Take It Easy Stephanie was hyper with the roses, Glenn noticed that and we were very happy ’bout that) so Stephanie (she was holding mine even)gave our roses too that security guy and he gave them to Glenn and Glenn said "thank you" and "One for Don" and he gave Don his rose (we have put some cards on the roses)(the roses were fake by the way ) Don did a kiss to me and Glenn did one to Stephanie and they walked away, when they were walking to the back they read our cards.

And we can’t still believe it It’s so magic!

Aaaaaahhhhhh I'm still sooooooooo in with Don........!!!
    Glenn

It was !!!
    Oh and never forget:
    "Don't throw the roses"

I'll never forget that again!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..