Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Rock Park, SC 6-03-08

Stuck on the Border

Welcome to the board, Screamin' Eagle and thanks for all the fascinating details about yourself. As Dreamer knows, I have visited Richmond - in 1980. My father was studying police education & had an appointment with a professor from Virginia Commonwealth University. We visited their home in Henrico County (I can't remember the suburb) and they took us to Colonial Williamsburg. We were there in December and I thought Richmond was the coldest place I'd ever been.

Glad to see you here, Screamin'Eagle... and I can't wait to see those photos myself!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

We forgot to mention earlier that on Sunday evening at Myrtle Beach, there was a private party at the Hard Rock Cafe to kick off the grand opening of the park. We were outside trying to maybe get a glimpse of those darn Eagles, and a reporter from the media that was there took our picture. She came up to my nephew and ask him if she could publish it. DonFan found this online and sent the link to me. A lot of you all know that I don't like my picture posted on the Internet, so I'll leave this up for a few days, and then take it down.

** Edited to remove photo.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

That's lovely, Dreamer!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

You've nothing to worry about Dreamer! You look great!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Dreamer, I think it's a great picture. Thanks for posting it. Wish I could have been there....sounded like so much fun.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Cool, dreamer! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Is that your niece and nephew there with you?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - that is Screamin'Eagle in the red shirt taking the picture, and Eaglette in the hot pink shirt.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border Screamin` Eagle's Avatar

Default I believe the following has been long anticipated.........

I have finally gotten my photos ready for all to see and have done a lot of cropping, etc. I've not been feeling so well since Saturday but I'm getting over that virus or whatever now (slept all day today).

Unfortunately there are no individual pictures of Timothy. Timothy unfortunately was on my left & in the shadows quite often & many times not in range of the screen behind the band to have the advantage of the extra lighting. Because of the lighting, most all of the individual pictures I took of him came out somewhat grainy or blurry.

No individual pictures of Steuart either, sorry. More so a fault of mine I guess just because of me not being as familiar with him and his works and I was trying to focus more on the other guys.

Individual pictures of Don was a great challenge too because I couldn’t see him most of the evening because he was either consumed by his drums or Joe blocking my view to him.

Some of the images may not be as clear but I just wanted to shoot a ton of pictures for my benefit & others as well; especially those unable to attend the concert. This selection is narrowed down (to 86) from over 200 pictures taken. I have edited each picture to enable you to have the best possible result that I could give you.

If you want copies of the JPEGs for yourself or someone else, just drop me a PM and an email address that you’d like them sent to. If you females like the individual picture of Glenn in the spotlight while wearing his bright pink shirt, I’d be glad to provide you that JPEG for a mere $25 fee; but, it is free to the men. Just kidding, all of my JPEGs via email will be FREE to all. You should also be able to obtain any pics you want while observing them on my share site as follows:

http://www.photoworks.com/members/ScreaminEagle

Trying to learn for myself how to get the pics uploaded to a share site, etc. has been a fun challenge. I'm always open to tips, suggestions, short cuts, etc.

Just too busy being fabulous.

That is so kind of you, Screamin' Eagle! Thank you SO much! I'll be sure to check out your site! I know Glenn in pink will certainly appeal to me!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down