Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Rock Park, SC 6-03-08

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Great pictures ScreaminEagle--to bad not many of Timothy but love the ones of Joe-especially the ones with the rollercoaster and the 1st one up close-Cool!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Out on the Border Screamin` Eagle's Avatar

Default Eagles Hard Rock Park Pics

I can always recrop some of these pics further by eliminating the screen behind the band but thot y'all would be interested in the very cool visuals that the Eagles provided to us during the concert. I felt that would give y'all a more at home, at the the concert feel! I'm guessing many of you haven't been able to see them yet during this tour and the screen show was phenominal.

I'll be posting more photo albums on my photo website link very soon and am putting that link into my Border profile for everyone's easier access. The title I've given to each picture label will help to describe the picture more. I'll have a pic album for the private party at the Hard Rock Cafe that we couldn't get into that Dreamer mentioned. Have several pics of members of other bands that we saw entering the event including Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, The Moody Blues, & ZZ Top. I've since found out by doing some research that the private party mentioned was actually a precursor to the Celebrity Golf Tournament the following day and was the "Official Pairings" announcement party for the golf tourney. It was cool to find out that our pic was actually published online and in the paper in Myrtle Beach the Monday of the parks official Grand Opening; what a neat treat in itself! Although, the three of us weren't in our best form of personal presentation since we evacuated the beach upon the hearing of the Hard Rock Cafe event courtesy of DonFan. Eaglette and I were still soaking wet from swimming & boogie boarding in the Atlantic Ocean (the water was a fairly decent temperature).

I'll also provide an album of pics taken at the amazing new Hard Rock Park theme park including some of Eaglette (I guess this is the spelling we are going to go with for Erika), DonFan & her daughter BamaGirl, Soda, & myself. As mentioned earlier in this board, Dreamer is camera shy so I probably won't be posting any of her.

Just too busy being fabulous.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Can't wait to see the pictures of the other bands also, especially if there is any of Steven Tyler or Robin Zander. I don't know if all the members of Cheap Trick are still together (Bun E Carlo, Rick Neilson and Tom Peterson -yum) so it will be interesting to see the pictures of them now!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'd love to see your pics, SE, but I can't get the link to work.

Anyone else having problems?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I couldn't get the link to work either Brooke, but I copied it in a new browser and it opened. I'll repost the link and see if it works.

http://www.photoworks.com/members/in..._ScreaminEagle

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

SE – The pics are wonderful. The ones of Joe and Smokey are great. You also got some fantastic shots of the screens, especially Dirty Laundry and Funk 49. I love the name you gave one of the close ups of Glenn in his hot pink shirt – “hot man”. That is very appropriate, indeed. BTW – you should have kept your mouth shut – I think there may have been some people here that would’ve given you $25 for that pic of hot man.

I forgot to mention a funny little story earlier. Before the show, I was talking to some people that were standing around us. Soda had purchased a LROOE program and we were sitting on the ground admiring the incredible ‘photography’. Everytime I got to that big pic of Glenn, I would just stop and stare. A few of the guys around must have noticed that because they were teasing me about it. When the lights went down and the show began, I saw that pink shirt, I thought I was going to die and go to heaven. I let out a huge “WOOT” and screamed “OMG – I just love a man in pink!” All for the benefit of those guys who were teasing me, of course.

Also, speaking of the roller coaster, LIFL, I have a confession. First of all, let me make it clear that I do NOT ride roller coasters. However, I thought that I really needed to make an exception this time since this is such a special roller coaster. The first time we went to ride it, I ended up chickening out. But, later in the day, at the coaxing of the others and their reassurance that it was “really not that bad”, I sucked it up and got on. Call me a wimp, I don’t care - but never again! It took me three hours to get back to feeling right after I got off of it. At least I can say that I rode The Eagles Life in the Fast Lane roller coaster at Hard Rock Park ONCE.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border Screamin` Eagle's Avatar

Default Joe Walsh statement.....

Also during the concert, Joe Walsh said something to the effect of "not to forget to change our clocks tonight; an hour forward, an hour backward; it doesn’t’ matter, whatever you feel like doing".

He is definitely the band comedian!

Just too busy being fabulous.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks for the link, dreamer!

I'm glad you did go ahead and ride the coaster, but sorry you didn't feel well for a while. I'm not good on those things either!

Thanks so much for the fantastic pics, SE! They were great! I loved getting to see the backgrounds, too. Really gives you a different perspective of the stage and all. Those were the best shots of the screens that I've seen. The fish aquarium scenes were too funny!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Thanks again for sharing your photos with us, SE! Fantastic effort!

Dreamer, I always enjoy reading your posts so much! You have a great sense of humour! Congratulations on having taken a ride on LITFL - I've never been on a roller coaster, so you have one up on me! I really enjoyed the story about your staring at the full page photo of Glenn in the LROOE programme. GA, GEF and I had a similar reaction to it in London - we all screamed when we saw it!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Default HR Pixs

Screamin'

Your pixs were awesome. Loved them all! Thanks!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow