Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hard Rock Park, SC 6-03-08

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: I believe the following has been long anticipated.......

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Eagle
    If you females like the individual picture of Glenn in the spotlight while wearing his bright pink shirt, I’d be glad to provide you that JPEG for a mere $25 fee; but, it is free to the men.
    I LOVE your sense of humour SE.

The sad thing is.........I was just ready to go into PAYPAL to order that pic!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thanks so much for posting up those pics, Screamin'Eagle! I love seeing the backgrounds - in London I was so busy concentrating on the guys (and one in particular), I didn't always take in the backgrounds, but the set is stunning. Add me to the list of females willing to pay $25 for "hot man"!

Dreamer, that's a great picture of you, Screamin'Eagle and Eaglette. How cool to be in the local paper! I've really enjoyed all those little extra snippets you have added. MF is certainly right about the way she, GA and I went weak at the knees looking at that picture!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Thanks again for sharing your photos with us, SE! Fantastic effort!

Dreamer, I always enjoy reading your posts so much! You have a great sense of humour! Congratulations on having taken a ride on LITFL - I've never been on a roller coaster, so you have one up on me! I really enjoyed the story about your staring at the full page photo of Glenn in the LROOE programme. GA, GEF and I had a similar reaction to it in London - we all screamed when we saw it!
    In fact, the VERY FIRST THING MF said to me when we met in London was:

Lookat THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    with her tour book wide open on that full size close up of Glenn 's face. Now while I'd seen the cd size, that was nothing campared to the Tour book glossy version!

And now I have a confession to make. I have printed it out and stuck it on the inside cover of a Glenn Frey guitar book that a dear friend sent me last week. Oh it is special!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Dang, what a good idea GA!! My printer is free this morning.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Thanks again for sharing your photos with us, SE! Fantastic effort!

Dreamer, I always enjoy reading your posts so much! You have a great sense of humour! Congratulations on having taken a ride on LITFL - I've never been on a roller coaster, so you have one up on me! I really enjoyed the story about your staring at the full page photo of Glenn in the LROOE programme. GA, GEF and I had a similar reaction to it in London - we all screamed when we saw it!
    In fact, the VERY FIRST THING MF said to me when we met in London was:

Lookat THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    with her tour book wide open on that full size close up of Glenn 's face. Now while I'd seen the cd size, that was nothing campared to the Tour book glossy version!

And now I have a confession to make. I have printed it out and stuck it on the inside cover of a Glenn Frey guitar book that a dear friend sent me last week. Oh it is special!!
    Gosh, GA, was that the FIRST thing I said? I'm sure I got "hello" in there too, though, didn't I?

Don't forget: the biggest difference between the CD version of the photo and the tour book version is that the latter is in COLOUR! I have the sepia version on my office wall. And it's in one of my purses, too.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I finally got Bamagirl to help me upload some pictures from our Hard Rock trip!

Here are two pics of the painting of the guys riding the roller coaster.

Stuck on the Border

Good heavens DF. That is unique! The silver suit in a roller coaster! What an image!

This is the lagoon and the giant Hard Rock guitar, with the roller coasters in the background:

This is Joe in the front seat of the Life In the Fast Lane roller coaster:

This is me by a sign in front of the amphitheater (on the top is a sign that said "Nirvana," but it didn't make it into this shot):

Now, the best pictures--of the guys!

Two more--closeups: