Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tour Dates

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well you never know TBSF! If you gamble a bit like C7L you might be able to get something better than you expected! Good Luck! I'd love to say I'd go with you but
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Well you never know TBSF! If you gamble a bit like C7L you might be able to get something better than you expected! Good Luck! I'd love to say I'd go with you but
    Yeah me too!

Good Luck TBSF!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

I'll just have to remember to load up on all my Eagles CD's for the trip. Mmmmm five hours of uninterrupted Eagles music - this road trip is sounding better every minute

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I was just checking out the new St. Louis date and it says on TM that there is an American Express internet presale tomorrow. I assume you must have an AE card to do that?

Man, I've been saving for this forever and intended to do the VIP. But now that the time has finally come, I'm having a hard time giving up my $$$. But I want good seats and this may be the last time I get to see them live. Hubby is even up to VIP!

All advice welcome!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Same advice everyone gave me when they announced Chicago--GO FOR IT!!!

I didn't splurge for VIP--no way was I paying that much, no matter how much I love them, wouldn't have been able to live with myself when we are struggling more and more everyday to pay the bills, etc.... So I know what you mean about parting with the money. Still have an occasional regret about spending as much as I did on Ebay for them but I know once the time comes it will be worth every penny.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yes, it will be worth every penny you spend, tbf and Brooke. All I can say is take advantage of the most that you can afford to get the best seat that you can at least one time. I'm not suggesting that you mortgage the house or anything like that (hmmm - or am I? ), but remember that your chances of seeing these guys live get slimmer with each passing month and year. Whenever a reasonable opportunity presents itself, seize the moment because you never know if it will be your last chance. As I said many times, I still could kick myself to this very day for never getting to an HFO show, so I plan to make up for it the best I can while I still can. I also realize that I am lucky to be at a point in my life where I am able to go to more than one show. I understand that not everyone can. Even at that, I'd be at more shows if I could afford it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    I was just checking out the new St. Louis date and it says on TM that there is an American Express internet presale tomorrow. I assume you must have an AE card to do that?

Man, I've been saving for this forever and intended to do the VIP. But now that the time has finally come, I'm having a hard time giving up my $$$. But I want good seats and this may be the last time I get to see them live. Hubby is even up to VIP!

All advice welcome!
    Yay! I have an AE Card. The presale starts on Monday (14th) and ends on the 20th. I sadly cannot go the VIP route even though I'm sure it is the one and only time I'll see them Thanks for the heads-up Brooke - I would never of noticed that.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke

All advice welcome!
    Yay! I have an AE Card. The presale starts on Monday (14th) and ends on the 20th. I sadly cannot go the VIP route even though I'm sure it is the one and only time I'll see them Thanks for the heads-up Brooke - I would never of noticed that.
    You're welcome, tbsf!

We only keep one credit card and it's not AE, so......
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Yay! I've ordered my ticket. Not VIP but I'm on the event level (ground level) at least. My first (and probably only) time of seeing The Eagles. Of course it's a while before Sept. 20 - no doubt the world will conspire against me and screw this plan up (as has happened to me before with concert tickets ).

Now, if I could just figure out how to rush the stage and grab Timmy

Woo Hoo!
    Which row are you sitting, or do they don't have seats?

Anyway have fun!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..