Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Love All Access

Default Re: I Love All Access

Just heard that they are selling so few 5-star ILAA tickets for Fleetwood Mac that they are canceling the pre-show parties! I had a feeling ILAA might not go over as well with the Mac crowd.

Still, it's good to see that the prices have been lowered. Eagles 5-star ILAA now costs $595 on average, and $495 in some places like Detroit.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Looks like the economy situation is finally trickling down.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I've done ILAA before and, except for the good seat, they don't offer enough to make it worth the money spent. I spent 80 dollars and had a great view from right side stage. I was basically lined up as they were. lol. As much as I love the Eagles there's no way I'm spending 600 dollars for a ticket to a show. And I doubt they would either.

Now bring it down to 250 dollars and I just might spend the cash. Oh and ILAA also need to lose the mystery seating. That is so annoying.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yeah, that IS a bit annoying. I'd like to know where I'm sitting in Belfast, or even be able to pick. Ie as near to Glenn as is humanly possible. Dublin as I've only gone 4* won't be as big an issue for me.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

^^^^Glennsallnighter you know you can contact ILAA and ask them to sit you on Glenn's side and more than likely they will. I know people who do it all the time and end up where they want. Not necessarily front row mind you but on the side you want.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Sounds like a good idea FFL! I'll keep it in mind. Of course Laura will want to be as near to Timmy as possible too! Oh the problems we are all faced with these days!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Fan_For_Life View Post
    ^^^^Glennsallnighter you know you can contact ILAA and ask them to sit you on Glenn's side and more than likely they will. I know people who do it all the time and end up where they want. Not necessarily front row mind you but on the side you want.

I wish I would've known that when I decided to go with ILAA for my first Eagles concert in Sept. Before purchasing the 5* package I knew that they went by first come first serve as far as the seating was concerned and I ordered mine the minute they went on sale. We got front row seats but we were on the very end of the 1st row. It was cool being in front of Stuart and seeing him rock out all night but for the price I paid and the time that I bought them, I would've thought that we would've been closer to the middle. Oh well, all in all it was a fantastic night. The dinner was great, we won one of the door prizes, and met some really nice people but I don't think I would fork over the big bucks again. It was a great experience to do that once.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

That's the thing with ILAA, they arrange seating according to ticket sales and how many are with each party. Say if you buy a ticket ILAA first day on sale that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get first row cause they arrange to sit people how they think is best. That's what's behind the "mystery seating". It's good you got front row. I know a few girls who had credit card info already in system and had purchase within couple minutes of sale and the best they got was second row. Don't get me wrong 2nd row is fabulous seat.

With the price of those tickets IMO they should only sell first come first serve and not pick and choose cause to me it's not fair of them to arrange according to what they think is best. But who am I just another 100 bucks in the pocket to them, cause they know people aren't going to stop going to see their favorite bands.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I wish I would have known about requesting a certain area, too. When I did the Don H ILAA a few years ago, I was over by Steuart also and I would have preferred 2nd or even 3rd row in the center to that. I don't think they should put you all the way to one side even if it is front row. You just can't see that well.

I'll never do ILAA again. IMO you just don't get your money's worth if you don't even get to meet at least 1 band member.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Wink Re: I Love All Access

ILAA Is not worth the price of the ticket I found out the hard way. I was the first person, by their own admission, to purchase a ticket to StageCoach last summer and I ended up stage right with the camera boom in my way after they had promised me, on the phone and by email, front row center which ironically went to a group of 4 who purchased their 5 stars at the last minute. I only bought one ticket so the above posters are right about "mystery seating" and single ticket purchases. The more tickets that you buy the better seats and this held true for Def Lep last year too.

I got them to refund half the price of the ticket but after that I now wait for ticket drops and last summer I went to four Eagles' concerts back East and the worst seat that I got was 3rd row center.

Lastly, the swag sucks and the parties do too. Most of the time the tee-shirts people win didn't even fit. Last spring in San Diego, the had the nerve to give us popcorn, taco chips and bottled beer at a DefLep 5 star party and pay for VIP parking when it was supposed to be part of the package. Our seats sucked but we were lucky enough to get last minute primo seats at the venue. So much for being a VIP. You get a better deal with scalpers or MarketPlace tickets where at least you know what seat you're getting.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow