Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Love All Access

Default Re: I Love All Access

I did *5 last year for Def Lepp as well. I was pleased with the package I received so winning anything wasn't a big deal to me. Phil Collen did come out to say hi to everyone and take a few group pictures, which is by far better than anything I would've expected. And did get one of the best seats in the ampitheatre.

I don't intend to do anymore ILAA packages though. I realized I'm better off picking my own seat.

So it appears the old password for ILAA doesn't work anymore. Anyone know the new one?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I have done ILAA for the Eagles a few times now & I have to say it varies from city to city. In Birmingham UK we had really good food at the party. At the O2 shows back in 2008 the food wasn't up to much. The atmosphere at the party depends on the mix of people & the host. We had a great host in Ireland & the UK last summer - she was such fun!

I have emailed ILAA & asked for seats(on Will's side, of course!) and they email back to say they will pass your message to the host & they will do their best to accommodate your wishes - I got to be in front of Will at 3 of the 4 UK shows I went to, so it DOES work.(the other show was Belfast where we were on the side seats as it was standing only on the floor).

I agree about the ILAA prices for the Joe meet & greet - hopefully nobody will pay that price and then they'll know they're not going to get away with charging that sort of amount.

You can request a password on the ILAA site.

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    So it appears the old password for ILAA doesn't work anymore. Anyone know the new one?
    The fall-back is to use any AMEX customer service number. Use: 8003272177-it'll work. I doubt after the general sale starts that you have to necessarily charge it to an AMEX card.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Thanks CL! They seem kind of oddly priced - most markets the 5 star tops out of $995, but for Phoenix and San Jose it tops out at $895. Not that I consider that terribly affordable either, it's just strange since most of the other places (except Sac and LA) have the same price for the regular tickets.

Steph, I don't think they're doing the Joe thing anymore. Thanks for the advice about the password on the site.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I requested a pass word and they sent me "california".

I was going through some old folders trying to clean out some of my images and free up computer space, and I came across this. Remember when we thought this was expensive?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I sure do - and to think that was only 4 years ago!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

There was an article in our newspaper a couple of days ago proclaiming how "They" were controlling Scalpers ("scalping") by manipulating ticket prices resulting in some seats going for megabucks which allowed them to sell $32 tickets.

The newspapers didn't say the following:

"They" didn't get rid of scalping. "They" just changed the names of the Scalpers and it was all to the benefit of the Musicians and Financial agents, NOT to any benefit to the Fans paying for tickets!

MikeA

Noticed something REALLY confusing today about the way they're selling ILAA tickets on Ticketmaster. For most shows, you have two listings: One for VIP and one for normal tickets. However, for the Chicago and Foxborough tickets that are not yet on public sale - they only have one listing, the VIP tickets.

The only thing is - if you're unused to the double listing and see only a single listing, you might think that those are the ONLY tickets available. Nothing is on the page about the general sale that's occurring in a few days.

Even I fell into the trap. I saw the single listing for Chicago and just assumed it was the regular ticket listing, just like it would have been before the merger. It was only after I clicked on the link and was redirected to ILAA that I figured out that the general sale was not yet listed and what I had clicked on was the VIP link. Yes, it had said "Eagles VIP Tickets" in another column but I didn't notice that - I was just looking for the Chicago listing and assumed since it was the only one that it was where I should go to "find tickets."

Of course I closed the window, knowing that the general sale was coming up soon though it wasn't yet listed. However, some people wouldn't know that... people like my parents, who accidentally bought broker tickets one time because they did a search for "Houston Astros tickets" and a broker site came up first on the search engine. Some who are more familiar with such things may think that was a stupid mistake, but they are almost seventy and very trusting. If my father, who is a genius, could make that kind of mistake, so could others.

NOT COOL.