Page 122 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks for posting those, OMNJ - it's always great to be able to add to your collection of Eagles memorabilia.

And Skpx, as far as the gold Eagles medallions, I don't recall ever seeing a close up picture of them. My theory is that since there were only four of them made for each of the original band members, they didn't want any duplicate counterfeits made so they were careful about how they were photographed.
    Thanks you are probably right they do look cool tho, probably worth a zillion dollars or so now... Lol.
    Sandy

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

I looked through this thread and didn't see this item posted, sorry if it's a repeat - but, how random!! Does some employee of management/legal find this stuff in storage and just walk out with it, then sell it? Seems unethical to sell business contracts...Sold for $480...

http://www.iconicmemorabilia.com/Lot...x?lotid=41341#

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I looked through this thread and didn't see this item posted, sorry if it's a repeat - but, how random!! Does some employee of management/legal find this stuff in storage and just walk out with it, then sell it? Seems unethical to sell business contracts...Sold for $480...

boy this is terrible...very unethical...

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Does some employee of management/legal find this stuff in storage and just walk out with it, then sell it? Seems unethical to sell business contracts.

I wondered about that too because a few months ago on Ebay there was a contract for sale. It said it was an original contract between Elektra/Asylum Records and the Eagles, hand signed by DH, GF, DF & TBS.
    It was a settlement agreement dated 08/31/83 between the band and their label where the label agreed to pay the band $165,000.00 to settle a disagreement about unpaid royalities after the band's accountants audited the label's sales records.

I don't know if it sold or not. Seems like they were asking @ $800.00 for it.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

dont know anything except it is cool

Someone came into the charity shop I work at today with a couple of bags of vinyl records. I spotted Hotel California at once, and immediately rummaged through the rest and found The Long Run as well! I am gradually reassembling my vinyl collection so I was thrilled. I made a handsome donation for them and came home a very happy bunny!

HC came complete with the poster, and TLR is the gatefold version with that picture...

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

whoo hoo great find.

Cool!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm speechless ... that's terrible!

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan View Post
    Someone came into the charity shop I work at today with a couple of bags of vinyl records. I spotted Hotel California at once, and immediately rummaged through the rest and found The Long Run as well! I am gradually reassembling my vinyl collection so I was thrilled. I made a handsome donation for them and came home a very happy bunny!

HC came complete with the poster, and TLR is the gatefold version with that picture...
    Wow! So cool

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)